• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuki

Banned
Could I please have a male one? :D :D

Not sure which Nature I'd like...but it seems like a wash between Adamant, Careful, or Impish? Can anyone comment on what might be best? And I can't add you at the moment because I'm at work but as soon as I get home I would be able to.

2878-9747-1017 :)

While I'm posting, I have a question about Absol. Absol can have either Super Lucky or Pressure as an ability. I am trying to catch one with Super Lucky but every one I encounter after the first cave area seems to have Pressure. Am I just getting super unlucky (pun intended) or does this ability need to come out of breeding or something?

Please send me a PM so I can remember to get you one when I wake up.

If anyone else wants a Chespin, please PM as well so I can keep track. Thx.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
So I'm right then. Blue Basculin exclusive X, and Red to Y.

Not that big of a deal, but if you want to 100% that Pokedex, its nice to know.

I found a Red one in X by using a Super Rod on the docks on Route 16. I think it's similar to Black/White where one color is more common than the other.

ffdgh

Jesus, the Fletchling family has a terrible moveset...Level 32 and the only good Flying and Fire moves are Peck and Ember. :/

Hopefully when Fletchinder evolves to Talonflame it gets some good shit.

Go to a move relearner with talonflame and you can teach it brave bird and flare blitz.

It learns acrobatics too but I forget when.

Addi

Just caught a shiny Abra :)

AYbWYbcl.jpg

Robin64

how do you do well on the amie puzzle swapping game? I always get 1 star on easy :S

Corners first, then edges, then the rest.

Edit: Maybe you're doing what I did at first. When I first played, I assumed you had to switch with another tile touching the one you picked. That's actually not the case, you can swap any two regardless of position.

Bullza2o

I just messed around in Photoshop. And I'm not very good, that's why it doesn't look as good as Android18a's. ;)

Okay, I like how your FC is on your avatar though!

I tried three days ago, but then they did the long maintenance, which I guess reset everything and had me confirm info again. Going on four hours now :/

Going to contact them if it isn't fixed by tomorrow.

I was able to sync everything I have done today --except all my trades and battles. Is anyone missing those information, or do they just take a while to show?

Basically all I have are medals and story events.

BowieZ

Banned
Did anyone else go nuts buying heaps of the $100 fresh waters from the
dude in the lab of the power plant
? For 50HP it seems like a steal...?

Branson

So I'm guessing there isn't a huge difference between the two versions and I should just get the opposite of what my friends have so we can trade?
I was going to get X since my friend has Y

DSmalls84

Will your Pokemon still learn moves after they evolve or does it vary? Also is there a anywhere where I can compare the stats and move sets for all of the pokemon of certain types?

DaBoss

OK, I got 2 Japanese Dittos here that I won't use, all of them have at least a 31 IV in 1 of the stats. In return, I would like a Froakie, a Bulbasaur, or a Skrelp. If you can't, that's fine.

So the info:

Ditto (JPN)
Nature: Sassy
Perfect IV (31):
Defense

Ditto (JPN)
Nature: Timid
Perfect IV (31):
Attack
Defense

Taken

So if you want it, just quote the post.