• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Are there any obscure methods for speeding up fight text/animations other than turning them off completely?

Also, is there a way to see what an ability does from the ability select screen mid-battle?

They absolutely must have increased the shiny rate in this game. I've just got my first ever shiny after hundreds upon hundreds of hours of unsuccessfully trying to get one over the generations, and it happened to be what I was after (shiny female Espurr). The Friend Safari in particular seems to have a high rate as a friend who has never had a shiny either got 3 in a short space of time from the Friend Safari.

Akai XIII

Damnit, wish I could go to my own Safari - dat Galvantula.

Need more people too, got loads of fighting, flying and bug. Wish they cycled day to day.

Fireblend

Banned
Would anyone suggest a sixth member for my team? I have:

Greninja (Timid)
Arcanine (Docile)
Gardevoir (Bold)
Aegislash (Modest)
Pangoro (Adamant)
....?

I'm aware most of the natures probably suck, I haven't been paying attention to them.
Anyway, I've been using Pikachu, but I'm thinking of switching him out. Maybe Aurorus?

Also, I just found a thunder stone, what's a good level for Pikachu to evolve?

Dragoshi1

Here I am at the Elite 4!

0EPsbPT.jpg

And....I'm done!

VOP31N2.png

DMG-01

They absolutely must have increased the shiny rate in this game. I've just got my first ever shiny after hundreds upon hundreds of hours of unsuccessfully trying to get one over the generations, and it happened to be what I was after (shiny female Espurr). The Friend Safari in particular seems to have a high rate as a friend who has never had a shiny either got 3 in a short space of time from the Friend Safari.

Friend Safari is too OP if true.

Leezard

Anyone want to check out my Friend Safari? I have no idea what I have there.
FC: 1521-3173-0406

I want to have more people's Friend safari as well, so please PM me with your FC if you add me. :)

Timeaisis

I feel like we should have an "I'm not a hardcore pokemon trainer and I'm playing the game at a regular pace" thread. I can't keep up with this.

Busaiku

I feel like we should have an "I'm not a hardcore pokemon trainer and I'm playing the game at a regular pace" thread. I can't keep up with this.

Even some of us hardcore people aren't too far ahead.
I still haven't gotten the 7th badge.

Too many wild Pokemon out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom