• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Buni

Can you catch the
Abomasnow you save from Team Flare? It gave me its mega stone but I can't battle it for whatever reason.

I don't think you can, also you can find a
second mega stone behind Abomasnow
in the post game.

Anyway, I finished the game yesterday and I loved most of it. Best Pokémon games so far and a huge improvement over Gen V imo. I am already playing it all over again ._.

Beats

Hmm, I think Gamefreak can speed up the battles without speeding up the animations or making the player turn the animations off. There's a bunch of little things in battles that could be changed to make it feel snappier like attack animations should start as soon as the text box appears or your hp should go down at the same time the 'hurt by poison' animation plays. It's probably my only gripe with the battles in these games.

789shadow

Banned
ibfi9B0eDLphlW.PNG

Mine^.

Kyzer

Banned
Just got to shalour...

Chespin
Wartortle
Honedge
Growlithe
Vivillon
Linoone (HM+pickup)

Trying to decide between Nidoking, Togekiss, and Noivern to take Linoones place

Dr. Buni

My team by the end of the game, yesterday. I think only really like three of these Pokemon ._.

This time I will be certainly mixing older Pokemon in the team, like Mawile (since I have its mega stone already).

Caladrius

Augh, trying to get Abomasnow is really annoying.
At least with other wilds, I had normal movement.

If only I was on a Skiddo.

Would you be mad if I said I found and caught one completely by accident and put it on my team because I wanted an excuse to use a Mega?

fenroar

Neo Member
Hey guys, long time user but never post.

Just found Xerneas on my X and caught it..and noticed it's horns are blue. Is that it's shiny form?

Why did they pick Mawile for a mega evolution? I got REALLY excited because it's a steel/fairy, but it doesn't evolve and its base stats are weak. Am I missing something?

3D must have been cut really late on in development. There's so many forced camera angles in the overworld that you can tell they specifically picked to accent the 3D.

EV training Pancham, which way should I stat it? Never really paid too much attention to this previously.
Edit: Asking really as I don't know if its type changes when it evolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom