• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
about to catch xerneas

greninja | LV 51
chesnaught | LV 50
charizard | LV 49
hawlucha | LV 45
tyrantrum | LV 48
pangoro | LV 40

i going to attempt the impossible and catch it with a pokeball for shits and giggles.

Mumei

I haven't played Pokemon since Ruby/Sapphire, but I'm looking to get this. I haven't been this interested in a Pokemon game since GSC.

Is there a good place to read on mechanics changes over the last few generations, particularly as it relates to breeding? I never really "got" breeding when I was playing last.

I haven't played Pokemon since Ruby/Sapphire, but I'm looking to get this. I haven't been this interested in a Pokemon game since GSC.

Is there a good place to read on mechanics changes over the last few generations, particularly as it relates to breeding? I never really "got" breeding when I was playing last.

Serebii's probably your best bet. Full of helpful information, particularly on mechanical changes such as breeding.

Mumei

Serebii's probably your best bet. Full of helpful information, particularly on mechanical changes such as breeding.

Thanks, I'll see what I can find. Oh, and general team building guides? I know about Smogon, but if there's anything else I would be interested.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

This seems pretty extensive, though it doesn't include the newest games. Don't think all of the changes for this gen have been discovered yet (if there are many), but Serebii has a couple changes listed.

GamerSoul

Does anybody have a spare Fennekin I can have? I don't have much to offer at this point in the game. Maybe a Skrelp, electrike, or something

Schmitty

Thanks, I'll see what I can find. Oh, and general team building guides? I know about Smogon, but if there's anything else I would be interested.

You don't need team building for the game, that's only the competitive scene. In-game anything can work

I'm going to assume that certain Pokemon that are Flying or have Levitate can't participate in Sky Battles if their models are standing on the ground. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What are Klefki's base stats looking like?

Trying to determine what Nature would be a safe bet

Smogon's got 50/80/90/80/80/70 for Klefki. Depends on what you want to do with it I guess since the stats are pretty even. If it's just using moves that Prankster works with, could do -speed +one of the defenses or something like that.

Been doing some testing on Pokeballs and breeding. Caught the mother in Master Ball, and its offspring all show up in regular Pokeballs. Wonder if it's the same for Ultra and Great, as well?

Mumei

You won't be able to build one of those annoying eugenics-bred ubermonsch teams until later in the game anyway. Your main game team will be different from your competitive team.

I know. I have played before; it's just been, like, ten years.

Sats

Banned
Smogon's got 50/80/90/80/80/70 for Klefki. Depends on what you want to do with it I guess since the stats are pretty even. If it's just using moves that Prankster works with, could do -speed +one of the defenses or something like that.

I'm thinking either Sassy or Relaxed.

Roto13

Been doing some testing on Pokeballs and breeding. Caught the mother in Master Ball, and its offspring all show up in regular Pokeballs. Wonder if it's the same for Ultra and Great, as well?

The baby is supposed to get the mother's Pokemon but I guess Master Balls are an exception. It'd be weird if the day care had an unlimited number of Master Balls to waste on babies.

QP3

Anyone want to trade?

Looking for bulbasaurs, squirtle, or ditto.

Best I have to offer are froakie, one of which is female.

Friend code: 3024-6128-8959

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom