• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

How did you get "NeoGAF: Revven" to display on the 3DS? I just got mine so I'm not so sure lol.

Highlight the card of yourself or whatever and there should be two options at the top of the screen: Favorite and Message. Click "Message" and change it to whatever you want. :p

Team i beat the champion with yesterday:

raVLkbM.jpg

Fun times! :)

Finally found me a Super Sized Pumpkaboo, which I named Spoopy. Should I max its Attack and HP EVs if I want it to be an effective wall? What good moves does it learn?

Anteo

Do you have a lucky egg or full affection from Pokemon Amie?

No to lucky egg, I'm still on the early game, got my first badge a while ago and backtracked to get a Weedle (got it at level 2)

I noticed a couple of battles ago that he is getting boosted exp, I have not played with him at all.

Edit: Yep, he got a boosted 62 exp while Butterfly got 52 (switched the weedle in). He is level 13, maybe canceling his evo has something to do with it?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm thinking either Sassy or Relaxed.

I'd probably go Sassy since Defense is a little higher as it is. Evens them out a bit more. Then again, it's hard to say what you'd likely be switching into more often. Nine resistances (including 1/4 damage from psychic) and two immunities is pretty awesome though.

Just hatched a Torchic.

It has Speed Boost! :D

But it also has a Relaxed nature. :(

And it's a male, too, so I can't breed it for a guaranteed Speed Boost Torchic.

Everstone is a godsend for breeding natures. 100% guarantee to pass on the nature of the parent who holds it. Search for the nature you want first, then start breeding from there. :)

johnsmith

remember me
I'm going to assume that certain Pokemon that are Flying or have Levitate can't participate in Sky Battles if their models are standing on the ground. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I wasn't able to use Ducklett, and his animation is on the ground. Seems like a pretty ridiculous way to implement things.

Does this game screw up street pass for anyone else? I was walking right next to someone who had his 3DS out and I saw the green light go on because mine was in my bag, but I didn't get a single notification anywhere. I can't think of anything else it could be. I had internet and street pass enabled, and he definitely didn't streetpass anyone else because no one around here really has a 3DS.

Edit: Wow now my 3DS just crashed for the first time. Pokemon froze and I couldn't close out of it by hitting home so I had to turn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom