• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazele

Banned
Could anyone do me a huge favor and help me evolve my scyther? It's all ready to go just needs to be traded and traded back, I can offer a squirtle if anyone needs one

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Why the hell can't I type my own words or sentences to people, but instead have to use already-made phrases: "Nice!" How the fuck can I communicate? -_-

Ferga

Argh.

This speed super training game is super annoying.

I got use to it. I charge almost every single shot and shoot them when the wings are at the lowest point.

Takes a while for the wings to lift up again so it's the easiest time for me to aim.

Not saying that it's not the most annoying one though.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I got use to it. I charge almost every single shot and shoot them when the wings are at the lowest point.

Takes a while for the wings to lift up again so it's the easiest time for me to aim.

Not saying that it's not the most annoying one though.

Yeah, once you get more points for each hit it's easier, but starting from a reset makes it harder.

RkOwnage

Still looking for anyone wanting to exchange friend codes for safari purposes!!
5155 2930 0040

PM me if you add w/ your code too please!!

Anura

Pretty much but you were pretty close if that's any consolation. My fist shiny was an awesome Larvesta btw ;p

Anyways can modest make a good sylveon? It's going to be a sylveon regardless but I don't know it's stats to decide in what to EV

Magnus

Uh, holy fuck. You guys weren't kidding. My two breeding Pokemon are hatching an egg like every 100 steps. I haven't been able to hatch 1 and suddenly have 6 more. Jesus.

Just like last time with W2, every time in Y I catch a throwaway Poke I'm not going to use in battle, I start to think about fusing them cuz I played a Megaten before it.

Tusk

;~; Yoooo, will Xerneas appear later? I'm like right infront of the tree, can I beat it and catch it afterwards? Would like to SR for a shiny Xerneas later.

ramyeon

Pretty much but you were pretty close if that's any consolation. My fist shiny was an awesome Larvesta btw ;p

Anyways can modest make a good sylveon? It's going to be a sylveon regardless but I don't know it's stats to decide in what to EV
Lucky! Modest is pretty good for Sylveon - that's what mine is.

Ibuki

Banned
I still have an insane amount of Chespins left from breeding. Send me a PM and find my FC on my profile if you want one, I have more than one of pretty much every nature. To the people that PM'd while I was sleeping, I am beating the 2nd gym, then I will start with you and get anyone else who wants one. I really don't want to just delete the Chespins if people want them.

Proven

My Riolu started to act weird... At the start of each battle it shakes and then there's a text saying he's either uneasy or can't wait to battle.

Pokemon Amie. He's starting to show emotions.

I've noticed that the one time a pokemon has actually given me an uneasy message was when it was my Espurr up against a Dark type.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
This is perfect!

I kept asking in this thread and I was still not getting s proper answer. I was training and training but the stats would not increase; because the Pokemon wasn't being leveled up...all I needed to know.

Thanks...

So when my super train stat increases say a Defense stat by 12, does that mean the Pokemon gets 3 (12/4)more points added to its defense stat when leveled to next level?

that i'm not too sure about,

things im still unsure about: how those stats are given out (i'll assume its just an extra 1 every level or so

and how much stats actually affect moves

i.e. if my jolteon has a special attack of 500 and uses thunder how much more damage will it do compared to a jolteon with special attack of 300 and using thunder.

Elija2

What does it mean when the Super Training says my Pokemon's base stats are all maxed out? Does that mean I'm done training the Pokemon?

RkOwnage

Is there a way to tell if the Pokemon you traded is foreign or not? Used the GTS for the first time but I could only request a foreign ditto, so was wondering if there's a way to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom