• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

I can't stop super training oh god
Don't stop until you get all 30 gold medals for your starter pokemon and all of the elemental stone collectibles you get from them while maxing out its stats to the full 508 (+2).

Then, max out the EVs for the next member of your team.

Wash, rinse, repeat until you've completed this task for all 6 that you're running with.

Okay

where the flipping fuck are Cottonee and Whimsicott
Friend Safari and/or GTS.
That's it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm assuming "takes plenty of siestas" is the new "likes to doze off?"

Got a timid Yveltal with that, so I'm guessing 31 in HP. How are these stats looking?

201/127/115/148/118/126

Pudge

Asking again, does Aegislash learn anything after evolving? Does anyone have a list of what Doublade learns yet? I want to know when to evolve him so I don't miss any moves.

Mik317

Torchic kinda breaks the game.

Or rather makes an easy game far easier. It's a beast.

Also Combustion has to be one of the ugliest second forms ever...especially how fikken cute Torchic is.

I think I am going to have to bench it.

It's too stronk.

The issue is that there aren;t any other interesting fire pokemon lol.

Asking again, does Aegislash learn anything after evolving? Does anyone have a list of what Doublade learns yet? I want to know when to evolve him so I don't miss any moves.

Hey, someone helped me with this so I'll help you out :)

Level Doublade to 51 so that he can learn Sacred Sword. Then go to the Move Relearner after evolving at 51 to relearn his Shield move that I guess his final evolution would have learned earlier. I forget what exactly it is called, but it puts him back into Shield form and if an attacker hits, their attack is sharply reduced.

Hope I helped!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Here. Doesn't seem like it does, except for King's Shield from the move relearner. I would just get to 51 with Doublade and be done with it.

Pudge

Here. Doesn't seem like it does, except for King's Shield from the move relearner. I would just get to 51 with Doublade and be done with it.

Hey, someone helped me with this so I'll help you out :)

Level Doublade to 51 so that he can learn Sacred Sword. Then go to the Move Relearner after evolving at 51 to relearn his Shield move that I guess his final evolution would have learned earlier. I forget what exactly it is called, but it puts him back into Shield form and if an attacker hits, their attack is sharply reduced.

Hope I helped!

Thanks, very helpful! :D

You can learn sacred sword from move relearner regardless if you learned it before or not. Just level your duoblade as soon as you can.

Wonderful, I'll just evolve him right away then.

Kyle

Torchic kinda breaks the game.

Or rather makes an easy game far easier. It's a beast.

Also Combustion has to be one of the ugliest second forms ever...especially how fikken cute Torchic is.

I think I am going to have to bench it.

It's too stronk.

The issue is that there aren;t any other interesting fire pokemon lol.

I threw mine in a box, I figure for a first run why use old pokemon? My team is all new pokemon from this gen.

Cept charizard. Because fucking charizard.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You can learn sacred sword from move relearner regardless if you learned it before or not. Just level your duoblade as soon as you can.

Artemisia

Banned
I've found that it does an error code whenever you close the 3DS. Apparently the 3DS can't keep connected while closed, which is the case in other games to my knowledge as well.

No, other games stay connected when you close the 3DS. You can even download from Nintendo's servers when the 3DS is closed. I don't know why it disconnects when you open the home menu or close the 3DS.

GamerSoul

I threw mine in a box, I figure for a first run why use old pokemon? My team is all new pokemon from this gen.

Cept charizard. Because fucking charizard.

I benched combusken at first but damn that mega blaziken is great. I hope to add newer mons to my rotation. Skrelp may be one.

Bullza2o

Does anyone know if Pokemon Global Link records ALL battles you've done, or just the random matches you make?

Interestingly, none of my trades have appeared, Wonder Trade and Direct Trades. I haven't done GTS yet though. Are GTS trades the only ones recorded?

No, other games stay connected when you close the 3DS. You can even download from Nintendo's servers when the 3DS is closed. I don't know why it disconnects when you open the home menu or close the 3DS.
Do games stay connected, though? I know that at the very least Animal Crossing errors if you're using the wi-fi or wireless and you close the 3DS.

pulga

Banned
It always happens when I go to home screedn or close the console but it keeps happening randomly during use. It might be because I'm far away from my router.

Congrats on the Alakazam :D

Oh lord, this is my first battle man, can't believe I've gone into the fray with only four Pokes LOL FUUUUUUUU

I'm assuming "takes plenty of siestas" is the new "likes to doze off?"

Got a timid Yveltal with that, so I'm guessing 31 in HP. How are these stats looking?

201/127/115/148/118/126

Yeah, HP/DEF/SpD are 31. Speed is 4 points below 31 in speed (130) and SpA is 3 points below 31 (151). Not sure there exact IVs #s though.

My timid Xerneas has 200/124/115/149/118/130. Bold is 31 IV. Same stats though since Yveltal and Xerneas have the same exact base stats.

DMG-01

Torkoal's smoke looks so bad :/

I actually really dig the effect. I wanted to stare at it for a bit, but the camera kept moving around too much.

Orange-haired girl is flashing purple-haired girl, who's on the ground and looking away. Blue-haired girl is pretending to be anywhere but there while the green-haired girl is shrugging, saying what can you do. The dude has only one glove on, is pale, and seems to be watching the show go on.

.....I'm sure the creative minds of GAF could come up with worse than what I did, though.

Someone needs to give it the classic GAF colormen treatment.

Elija2

Do the people that you Streetpass show up in your Passerby or Acquaintances lists at all? It seems like all Streetpassing does is net you Poke Miles which I can't do anything with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom