• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So, unless I'm thinking about this wrongly, but wouldn't super training mitigate traded pokemons weak stats due to less EV training?

Squall516

hey im at the point where i can choose the gen 1 starters and i want to choose Charmander since Charizard X is awesome, but what is the best nature for him? I was thinking maybe Adamant?

Would anybody be willing to let me trade them a Kadabra and then trade it back?

In the trade back I can offer Adamant Gabite, Axew or Modest Ditto and Abra. Or Lapras maybe?

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but you can exchange your Poke Miles for Heart Scales using the Global Link website after you sync your game.

Just bought 75, so much faster than looking for Luvdiscs.

MarkusRJR

Can't decide on a moveset for a Lucario. Any advice? So far I'm thinking one of these two:

Special Attacker:
-Flash Cannon
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Psychic, Extremespeed, or Nasty Plot

Physical attacker:
-Swords dance
-Close Combat
-Extremespeed
-Stone Edge or Poison Jab

I'd go with the bottom set if I were going to play competitively, but I hate training up Pokémon when they have like no PP. Special Attacker set has so much more PP. :/

Squall516

Anything that doesn't give -speed, sp attk, or attk.

Here's a list of natures http://www.smogon.com/bw/natures/

Probably either Modest or Timid.

I dont think Modest or TImid would be good since Charizard X im pretty sure is mostly physical attk moves, so attk stat is important. Thats why i was thinking of Adamant. But not sure what nature would be good that doesnt -speed, sp atk, or attk. like naughty or lonley or Jolly? Idk cause not exactly sure about the stats on Charizard X

Aggrotek

Does anyone have a Togepi?

I dont think Modest or TImid would be good since Charizard X im pretty sure is mostly physical attk moves, so attk stat is important. Thats why i was thinking of Adamant. But not sure what nature would be good that doesnt -speed, sp atk, or attk. like naughty or lonley or Jolly? Idk cause not exactly sure about the stats on Charizard X

I don't think it learns all that many Physical moves. Especially Dragon ones.

Ferga

Yup. My char X is a jolly nature. I rather the speed.

Unbounded

So, just beat the main game. Can someone explain something to me? (Spoilers)

How in the living hell did that guy manage to live for over 3000 years, and how the hell did his floette live for over 3000 years?

Been trying for hours to get a shiny Noibat via Noibat mom and [german] ditto but no luck.

At first I would settle for a regular Noivern, but now I'm obsessing over a shiny one for my main team.

Magnus

Someone suggested that StreetPass could be useable somehow in the game via the Holo Caster? All I see is a list of past Holo clips. =/

Magnus

Why do I want King's Shield for Aegislash? Will the Defensive stance last for more than a turn, and does it also affect Sp. Def? I don't know if this is worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom