• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicknaming my GTS Bulbasaurs "Bulbasaur" so when they level up and evolve into Ivysaur they'll still be Bulbasaur.

evil-laugh.gif

Busaiku

BREEDING QUESTION:

So I have a Ditto with the nature I want, and I'll give him an Everstone to pass it on. As for the other Pokémon, Shellder, is it possible for the baby's Ability to turn out different? I want one with Skill Link but the parent Shellder has as different Ability.

It's possible I can hatch Shellder from him that has Skill Link instead, right?

Yes, it is possible for it to get Skill Link.

If you EVER catch a Klefki, I am preemptively calling it <3

Also, I love how you make the evolved forms big.

I try to get em to scale as much as possible.

Though I honestly find the scale on certain pokemon wack as all hell, so make em the size I *think* they should be. 5' gardevoir is ridiculously tiny and boring.

OmegaZero

People turn their heads to look at you!
This really is next gen pokemon. :eek:

Loving this so far, except the whole trainer art instead of models thing.
Even the gym leaders don't have models. :(
I do appreciate that you can run from the start. Everything feels snappy and to-the-point.

Anyone have recommendations for a Chesnaught EV spread? It's Quiet nature so kind of shitty, but right now I'm thinking of doing something like 252 Attack/252 Defense/4 HP? If anyone has a good idea, that would be great.

btkadams

has nintendo said any more about the pokemon bank app? what happens if you have a bunch of pokemon in there and your subscription ends?

i wasn't planning on using it, but now i'm thinking that a cloud-based storage for my pokemon will be pretty valuable. i won't have to worry about losing cartridges or my digital downloads. i'd also want to know it will be an account accessible by multiple games (like, if you have both x and y), or if it will be stuck to one save file.,

GamerSoul

I can't believe I only have the third badge after 20+ hours. So far I've been trying to use the exp share sparringly to make the game a bit more balanced. Imo it is still a great feature and allows to have a larger rotation of pokemon. My brother has already beaten the game and is about to start a new playthrough lol. I guess it may be awhile until I get to try the friend safari out.

Busaiku

has nintendo said any more about the pokemon bank app? what happens if you have a bunch of pokemon in there and your subscription ends?

i wasn't planning on using it, but now i'm thinking that a cloud-based storage for my pokemon will be pretty valuable. i won't have to worry about losing cartridges or my digital downloads. i'd also want to know it will be an account accessible by multiple games (like, if you have both x and y), or if it will be stuck to one save file.,

They haven't said anything, but I imagine it'll be usable by all the games you registered in the Global Link, but of course once you transfer a Pokemon, it'll be gone from the Bank.

Panzon

Man this guide is pretty disappointing. Its mostly the story walkthrough and little details here and there mostly about items you might miss. No pokedex, no ev/iv training and no post game. Serebii or any other pokemon dedicated forum is better than this. Buyer's remorse at an all time high :(

I want to get into Competitive pokemon so i can be a jerk to my friends by beating them. I know about EV/IV training and breeding but i have no idea about Team synergy or the Smogon Tier system

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Approaching OT2, looking forward to a nice title evolution :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom