• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilusion

Add me to your friend safari, guys! FC: 3179-6212-4977

My type is Steel and I have Ferroseed, Klefki and Skarmory!

Remember to send me a PM if you decide to add me! (of course you will!)

Zomba13

How many hair styles unlock for males?

From what I have (dunno if all)
Very Short
Short
Medium
Medium Perm

I've beaten the E4 and can get into the boutique and when going into the salon she's all flustered and says I look great. Don't know if there are any more.

pariah164

Well, that was a waste of money...

Finally went to Sushi Hi-Roller, since I was the Champ and got enough money from Restaurant fighting. 500 K spent and 5 battles later... 19 Big Nuggets. 190 K. I am so irritated; at least with the restaurants, you recoup your losses, plus extra. So yeah, thanks for the ripoff, GF.

Partition

Banned
Can someone explain to me how you get into the Lumoise clothing store? And why some people who show up on my PSS have the same look as NPCs?

gilljoy

Any tips for leveling stuff up post game quickly? I just caught a Smeargle I want to use for capturing pokemon but its only level 14

I'm new to the world of competitive pokemon. Is there a good primer out there on what a good team needs and what all the jargon mean? Terms like sweeper and wall kind of confuse me.

Nibiru

Banned
Add me to your friends lists guys:) If you want too:)

3351-4730-7456

I have Pokemon Y but just started playing. Send pm with yours too if you are adding me!

njean777

Anybody want to tell me where to find team flare after
beating the psychic gym?

I know it is in lumonoise city, but where?

It's amazing how easy has become the EV training in those editions, I love it.
The only thing it lacks is the option to "downgrade" a certain EV and that the graphic lacks numerical values so we can know exactly how many EP there are on a certain stat.
Thats why you keep track of it yourself.

Skelter

Banned
What's maxing your style" or whatever?

qcRZPpJ.jpg

Salsa

liking Tyrunt

then again shit man, I wanna use a ton of pokemon

just at the Hawlucha part for example and how the fuck do I not use him? but I cant get rid of anyoneeee

fuck

Almost feels unfair that when I was fighting the Champion, Charizard (whom I'd revived after an untimely death as Mega Charizard) survived two
Thunderbolts from Mega Gardevoir to show me its tough side.
Almost. Two Blast Burns did the trick.

Ok, so right now my Chesnaught has 242 Attack EV's. If I use an Attack Bag L for 12 EV's, would those last two EV's just disappear and not count or anything? Also, will it tell me when a certain stat's base stats are maxed?

clemenx

Banned
liking Tyrunt

then again shit man, I wanna use a ton of pokemon

just at the Hawlucha part for example and how the fuck do I not use him? but I cant get rid of anyoneeee

fuck

I'm in the same situation man :(

I'm just past the 2nd gym and using Greninja, Charizard. Tyrunt, Honedge, Sylveon and Helioptile.

I want to use Pangoro, Aurorus, Dragalgae, maybe Talonflame and Hawlucha too. :( and a bunch of Old Pokemon. Fuck.

TWILT

Banned
Ok, so right now my Chesnaught has 242 Attack EV's. If I use an Attack Bag L for 12 EV's, would those last two EV's just disappear and not count or anything? Also, will it tell me when a certain stat's base stats are maxed?

Yeah, those last 2 EVs won't count towards the total. It'll tell you when a base stat is maxed with something like, "XX's stat can't go any higher!"

Roto13

Doing things in Luminose apparently increases some invisible "style" rating that unlocks outfits, hairstyles, store discounts and other random perks.

Serebii's got a page on it here.

Ugh, I have to do things in Lumiose, the worst place on earth thanks to the camera.

Ultimadrago

I wanna use a ton of pokemon

This is the first Pokemon where I've had this "problem." Due to the ease of EV leveling and the great variety, I'm finding myself every playing day finding a new Pokemon to perfect onto the team or planning to. 6 slots isn't my whole story anymore.

Yeah, those last 2 EVs won't count towards the total. It'll tell you when a base stat is maxed with something like, "XX's stat can't go any higher!"

Thanks Twilt!

And that basic bag you can hit before switching to any of the bonus punching bags doesn't fill in any stats, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom