• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

This is the first Pokemon where I've had this "problem." Due to the easy of EV leveling and the great variety, I'm finding myself every playing day finding a new Pokemon to perfect onto the team or planning to. 6 slots isn't my whole story anymore.

yeap, same. For some reason it was never an issue before, at all.

current team:

2013-10-17%2019.28.22.jpg

fuck my inability to NOT use a Psyduck in a pokemon game

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Well, the
power plant was kind of dull. They really didn't make good use of those awesome structures out in the distance.

Can you even get into the other three entrances?

Shoyz

Haha, whoops. Kept challenging people to flat rules for a 3on3, finally accepted a regular counter-challenge but didn't realize they'd only pick 3 instead of 6. Undeservingly won. Can't feel too bad since he used a legendary though.

Sky uppercut on my Charizard is really nasty..

Fireblend

Banned
The PGL share functionality sure sucks. I'd love to share photos and badges on Facebook, but the shared URL shows up with a picture that's unrelated to anything and a description in Japanese =/

I commend your ability Neorice, I've seen you in a lot of different topics and damn do you really have a skill with this thing. Color me impressed.
Now where the hell are Squirtle and Psyduck?!?

My friend just texted me that Victory Road is pretty tough this time around, I have yet to get there. Similar impressions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom