• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrs

clothes get damn pricey

its nice to have something to spend money on tho

I spent too much in game money on looking pretty and even more once I get into the nice place in the city.

NtvmP1c.jpg

CassSept

Okay so
I was in the building in the big cities north boulevard where the secretary says she doesnt know what its for and went up to the second floor, i lost control of my game and the sound stopped, and one of the hex girl models appeared behind me and slowly walked inf front of me saying "No, you are not the one" what the heck is that about?

Even creepier,
there is a hex maniac (the same sprite) standing in Richissime Hotel asking you to leave because she won't be able to hear the elevator.

It would actually be nice if someone with JPN copy of the game would confirm the dialogue is the same in JPN version or are translators just having fun. Because it's VERY disturbing

cluto

I'm not sure how many of you have been collecting Vivillon patterns, but I am close to a complete set. If anyone wants to trade, I am looking for:

Sandstorm
666-s.png

And I have extras of these to trade:
666-j.png
666-sa.png
666-t.png
666-a.png
666-mon.png
666-su.png

Jungle, Savanna, Tundra, Archipelago, Monsoon, Sun. I have extra common patterns too, but I figured I'd only list the rare ones.

My FC is 1693-1696-5433. PM me if you're interested.

QP3

Lots of people going to be on this weekend?

Literally sitting on a plane to go home where I will finally have wifi.

3024-6128-8959

Pm me if you add.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Just had a close call in an online battle.

It was down to my Clawitzer and his Mega Aerodactyl. Aerodactyl already had its Attack lowered thanks to a previous King's Shield. So Aerodactyl goes first and crits with Rock Slide, putting my Clawitzer down to 8 HP. The icing on top? He flinched.

Then the RNG God decided to bless me next turn. Clawitzer's Quick Claw activates and I OHKO Aerodactyl with Surf. Serves him right for using Xerneas, though my Aegislash already dealt with it easily.

emb

Man, I'm in post game now, and I'm just at a loss for what to raise. Having no transfer option makes it so much less fun... I can either re-do stuff I've done, or just wait. And it seems like anything good needs some dreamworld ability or egg move that I don't feel like dealing with at the moment. *sigh*

Fireblend

Banned
I'm not sure how many of you have been collecting Vivillon patterns, but I am close to a complete set. If anyone wants to trade, I am looking for:

Jungle and Sandstorm
666-j.png
666-s.png

And I have extras of these to trade:
666-o.png
666-t.png
666-a.png

Ocean, Tundra, and Archipelago. I have extra common patterns too, but I figured I'd only list the rare ones.

My FC is 1693-1696-5433. PM me if you're interested.
I can get you a Jungle pattern. Ocean looks nice so I'd accept that :)

Calcium

Banned
I'm trying to encounter Articuno right now and it's probably the most annoying thing in this game. I'm starting to hate that bird.

rrs

I regret the male trainer for lack of cool clothes when compared to female one

I blame my media blackout

I always pick female trainers because they have the cool bags.

Make daily visits to the Battle Chateau while abusing Money making O-Powers+AMulet Coin and you want have to worry about shopping sprees.

Not that far yet in the game.

So...

At this point I'll be better using my master ball to catch electrode lol

Quick Balls are really good at catching stuff (first turn only), use those.

SaberVulcan

Hi, I'm offering Timid Joltiks with Spider Web (can also breed modest ones if someone wants)

I'm looking for other Safari stuff, mainly Magician Fennekin, Protean Froakie, Shadow-trap Litwickand Multi-scale Dratini.
I also wouldn't say no to other interessting offers.

FC: 4811-8390-6507 (zero, in-game Robert)

Im presently breeding Adamant Mold Breaker Drilburs with 31 atk IV... would you be interested in a trade?

Edit: Also, does anyone know where I can find Earthquake TM?

javac

My Xerneas knows
Night Slash, Geomancy, Moonblast and Megahorn
and it wants to learn
Horn Leech.
Wonder what I should do. Hmmm.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm the champion!

Gotta say the E4 was waaaaaay harder than the champion, mostly because I was severely underleveled for the fight. Most of my team were mid 50s, with my volcarona being the only 60<.

The fight with
gyarados
was especially dumb. It nearly wiped out my whole party, and the only way I won was to switch between setting up chesnaught's and aegislash's shield moves and reviving them each turn. :p

Anyway, that was fun!

Final team.

jKjbz7B.png

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh I was doing the battle tower type thing and I came across a Froakie with it's alternate ability. I don't know what it's called, but it changed it's typing when it attacked. It used a flying move and changed to flying type. Basically with a bit of clever play, and a varied move set up, Greninja is going to be dangerous with it's alternate ability.

Oh I was doing the battle tower type thing and I came across a Froakie with it's alternate ability. I don't know what it's called, but it changed it's typing when it attacked. It used a flying move and changed to flying type. Basically with a bit of clever play, and a varied move set up, Greninja is going to be dangerous with it's alternate ability.
It's called Protean IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom