• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHlover

Banned
Posting teams? Cool.

Absol <3
Delphox
Lucario
Raichu
Butterfree
Blue Monkey Thing Evolution (German name Sodachita, too lazy to look it up right now :p)

Jintor

Currently running a... let's see if I remember their species name.

Delphox
Pangoro
...evolved Grass Goat thingy
Flygon
Aegislash
Gardevoir

Still considering it, which is a bit odd because I'm already on Victory Road. Probably leave this in place for the E4 and then think properly about an IRL team.

Is there anything you guys haven't seen me write about yet? Actually struggling to think of what to do next outside of movesets

Yeah, would be nice to know egg moves and what not.

Is anyone in your crew actively looking for this coupon for the Super Pricey store that the old woman talks about?

I think I used up my shiny luck when I randomly bred a shiny Riolu after importing the Japanese version of Diamond. Haven't even seen one since then.

EDIT - Actually, I saw some guy in Denmark had put up a shiny Quilladin on the GTS, but he wanted a Milotic for it.

Styles

Noivern's stats seems rather underwhelming. I have too many special based 'mons in my team; was hoping it would be more of a physical sweeper. It's relatively competent when compared to Zoroark and Lucario, I guess.

Stefan™;86510782 said:
Noivern's stats seems rather underwhelming. I have too many special based 'mons in my team; was hoping it would be more of a physical sweeper. It's relatively competent when compared to Zoroark and Lucario, I guess.

Boomburst. 140 BP. Hits through Substitute. That's what Noivern is good for.

have you written about the IVs of the babies and legendaries?
Or were those unconfirmed?
That is confirmed now (there are enough confirmations in this smogon thread I feel). It is actually everything in the can't breed egg group though (adds
Nidorina
). But only for wild encounters (e.g. a hatched Rilou follows normal breeding IV rules).

For those of you that don't know these species when encountered in the wild have perfect IVs in 3 stat areas (other 3 are random as always, so they could have more than 3 perfect IVs). I guess having the entire can't breed egg group follow the rule was the easiest thing to code (I feel legendaries were the target as you only ever got one but maybe the babies too for a whole boosting their happiness pays off*).

*-It should certainly make people who went down the route of
getting a Rilou, making it happy then getting given Lucario by the plot anyway
a bit more pleased that their time was not wasted.

My current team:

Sylveon
Delphox
Talonflame
Goodra
Scyther
Blastoise

Although I switch a lot to level other stuff up. I've got a nicely battle ready Raichu, Pidgeot, Pyroar, Tyrunt, Pangoro and Gogoat in my boxes, planning a Malamar and Amaura soon.

JoeM86

Lumiose City map
map.png

Sinnoh Battle Frontier symbol
XTOPQdR.png

So close...

Akai XIII

So I've got a few Imposter Dittos, can I use these to get Hidden Abilities on other Pokemon?

I've tried breeding one with a female modest Goomy holding an everstone, but so far no luck. Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom