• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
lmao that "why does Pokemon don't have 3D" thread is the gift that keeps on giving

You can clearly tell those people shouting "unambitious" or "lazy" never played the game in depth or explored its features. I wouldn't call someone who made each Pokemon unique in Amie or Super Training lazy or unambitious.

Korosenai

He'll say something about the stat being as good as it gets.
Does he only say it for that one stat? What if you have three stats that have perfect ivs?

lmao that "why does Pokemon don't have 3D" thread is the gift that keeps on giving

You can clearly tell those people shouting "unambitious" or "lazy" never played the game in depth or explored its features. I wouldn't call someone who made each Pokemon unique in Amie or Super Training lazy or unambitious.
This. Its why I stay out of threads like that, it just ends up pissing me off.

ramyeon

This close to giving up on Battle Spot. I'm just sick of battling the same party over and over again. It's always Charizard/Blaziken/Xerneas/Yveltal/Greninja.

LegoArmo

Thanks to the random Japanese person who traded me a Growlithe for a Squirtle on the GTS within 5 minutes of putting it up.

Finally <3

Shoyz

Maaan. Missing out on a Swadloon for Pidgey trade in the time it takes me to catch one..need to keep one of every pokemon on hand.

Delio

Yeah just checked the togepis I caught in friend safari and one has outstanding potential and its hp,Sp.attack and sp.def can't be beat.

Stuart444

So both me and my fiancee were going for calm Eevees.

Hers ended up being a male Calm Run Away Eevee while mines became a Female Calm Adaptability Eevee.

Adaptability seems rare so that is some luck for me. (too bad it wasn't a Shiny one, that would have been perfect luck)

Oh well, maybe after the Elite 4, I'll take our Eevees (which will be Sylveons by then) and breed them with an Everstone :)

ramyeon

This has become my battle spot routine. I load it up, get paired with a Japanese person who has Xerneas, Zygarde, Mewtwo, Charizard, Greninja, Blaziken party... switch off wifi and try again lol. I wish there was an option to reject challengers.

DSmalls84

Does anyone have any extra Tyrunts? I picked Aurorus by mistake and would like to get one. I'm not really picky about the type or anything.

Sadist

Guys I traded a level 1 Fennekin for a level 45 Tyrantrum. <_< >_> I feel dirty.
I traded a Pancham for a Sylveon.

Was my first wondertrade where I got something good. I've been playing nice guy since a few days and I got zilch. I traded stuff like Squirtles, Pichu, Diglett, Gastly and Venonat :(

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit at the conspiracy theories there.

Osias: Out of all the disappointment Nintendo has caused, they did give us a glimmer of hope for the next Pokémon games with the introduction of the fairy type.

Evir: Fairy is clearly code for Satanic, there’s no other way to interpret that.

Osias: And the Pokémon they chose to become fairies all have magical Satanic abilities like Jigglypuff and Clefable. It’s a masterstroke by Nintendo as I think the next game will have tons of fairies.

javac

I traded a Pancham for a Sylveon.

Was my first wondertrade where I got something good. I've been playing nice guy since a few days and I got zilch. I traded stuff like Squirtles, Pichu, Diglett, Gastly and Venonat :(

I guess it's karma. We're good guys right? Luck is on our side :)

I saw someone trade an Xerneas for a pinsir yesterday. My heart actually stopped. By the time I clicked it, was gone :( Gutted.

Gsnap

In friend safari today. My first one ever.

CPtUmdB.jpg

ramyeon

You know what's the worst? When you deal the finishing blow to a trainer who used all legendaries on battle spot only for them to switch off their wifi connection as soon as their pokemon faints lol.

Tusk

Wow, I'm looking at GTS and someone's offering a level 98 Sylveon for an Articuno at any level :p Crazy.

Just got a french Charmander, it's male. I can get a shiny with that, right? Never did the Masuda method before.

emb

So am I understanding this all correctly:
Wild Pokemon with no egg group are guaranteed 3 perfect IVs.
Friend Safari ensures 2 perfect IVs.
Destiny Knot guarantees 5 IVs passed down.
Everstone is now 100% to pass down the nature (from mother or father maybe?)
Special abilities and egg moves can now be passed down from either parent.

Anything I'm mistaken on? Do we know if Destiny Knot has to be on a certain parent?

All that, plus power items still passing an IV down... potentially pretty nice.

Sadist

You know what, I'm going to complete the Kalos Pokédex. Shouldn't be too hard with the new trading possibilities.

Edit: what the hell, my Goldeen evolved into Seaking and it's characteristic says he "likes to run". Haha.

Forkball

Anything I'm mistaken on? Do we know if Destiny Knot has to be on a certain parent?

So uh, how do I get a Pokemon with perfect IVs? Super item orgy?

Also this Cryogenal froze three Pokemon in a row.

njean777

two questions: do traded evolutions like alakhazam and gengar learn moves after being evolved from trade? Also if they do is anybody up to trade me so I can get haunter and kadabra evolved.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Wait, hidden abilities can be passed down normally now?!

DSmalls84

How do you tell what time it is in the game? I keep trying to get TMs from certain NPCs and they tell me to come back the next day. Is it real-time day/night cycle?

Berordn

two questions: do traded evolutions like alakhazam and gengar learn moves after being evolved from trade? Also if they do is anybody up to trade me so I can get haunter and kadabra evolved.

They learn moves at the same time as Kadabra and Haunter since you could stumble on their evolutions "accidentally" and can't cancel trade evolution.

KHlover

Banned
Red button and Blue button. Guy with toned glasses giving me the choice. Lol Gamefreak.

Does it make a difference which button I press? I want a non-standard Game Over

Delio

I'm on vacation atm but can someone save me a Protean Froakie and a joltik? Ill find some way to trade something decent back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom