• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoyz

If it does it'll be midnight in Japan I imagine.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. It'd be $8 more expensive, but I could get the JPN region exclusives and hopefully play it 13 hours sooner.
Just wish I could find any confirmation of if it's getting a midnight launch..

Ath

My copy of X just arrived from ShopTo. I burnt out with White 2, but I'm really looking forward to this one.

Kouriozan

Amazon.fr is amazing!
Dispacthed yesterday, got today, 2 day before the release :D

VBvei7j.jpg

No life mode = ON

Game copy shipped Tuesday...no package today ='(

Enjoy early peeps *runs away crying* XD

Sigh if it were not for that preorder bonus I would have went with Shopto, guess I'll play White 2 as much as I can or Dragon's Crown...

Robin64

My post never comes until around 2 in the afternoon.

Remember the days of postmen making their rounds before most people were even up? Along with the milkmen, of course.

My post never comes until around 2 in the afternoon.

Remember the days of postmen making their rounds before most people were even up? Along with the milkmen, of course.

I still get deliveries between 7-8am, though. It's usually the boxed packages, though. Envelopes (and letters) come separately towards midday mostly. Pokémon is in an envelope so no early post *sigh*.

Saiyan-Rox

Has anyone been contacted by GAME yet about eshop codes? Wish I didn't buy it off them but had to use the gift card and they wouldn't allow preorders to be payed by it so had to buy a DL code ><

Who's turning off Exp All btw?

#TeamOff
#TeamOn but I'm planning on using way more than 6 Pokemon to make up for it (I'm also hoping to catch early release fever of Japanese people offering like for like to get a full boosted EXP team).

I'm also going #TeamSet to be a machonistic to myself.

MicH

I'm getting both games, too! Y was sent from Shopto yesterday (like getting here Saturday as I'm in Denmark) and I'm getting X digitally from GAME UK. Hopefully they have sent those download codes out for the eShop midnight launch tomorrow

Always felt like people that got both versions were just the rich assholes and it was kinda against the point. So I try to only get one version of each gen even though I can afford both.

Still on the fence of versions though lol :)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Today's going to be one of those days where I don't get my post until 4pm, isn't it? :(

No, today is one of those days where they have so much to ship that they cant deliver everything today and split it in 2 parts, the second part being send out tomorrow. And you are in the second part.

Jofamo

I'm getting both games, too! Y was sent from Shopto yesterday (like getting here Saturday as I'm in Denmark) and I'm getting X digitally from GAME UK. Hopefully they have sent those download codes out for the eShop midnight launch tomorrow

I'm secretly hoping codes get sent out/go live when the eShop updates today (around 3pm iirc).

I'm hammering mydownloads.game.co.uk at the moment haha.

The amount of Pokemon in this game is ridiculous, I'm only on Route 2 and I've already had to send a Pokemon to the PC

Also, are
Weedle/Kakuna more common in X, with Caterpie/Metapod more common in Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom