• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikablu

So jelly of everyone who has received their games. I'm gonna try Walmart at 12am this friday. Everyone else will likely be at the near by gamestop.

Anyhow last night I was able to catch Regirock and Regieice. I needed Registeel to get the Regigigas so I transfered my Registeel from Heart Gold (which was originally transfered from Ruby) to White 2 and finally caught that darn Regigigas.

Later today I'll be getting that Shiny Dratini and maybe doing some pokeswarms. Doing all I can in White 2 to contain my hype for XY.

Forkball

So it seems some of you have it a bit early.

staring.gif

Oh boy, we have a new candidate for most annoying cave, and it's an absolute peach.

The basement of Reflection Cave is crawling with Wobbuffet. With Shadow Tag. D:

Got my Y code from Game just now, but waiting on my X code. Y is my boyfriend's code so I hope my X one turns up soon. When can we activate it?

DigitalOp

Banned
True difficulty comes from competitive.

Though a hard mode wouldn't hurt

Main quest has always been easy imo

While were on the topic, anybody have interesting nuzlocke rules? I hate standard nuzlocke but I like certain things that people come up with that I never think about.

For example, BoxStarter is a fabulous idea that has never occurred to me after playing 8 mainline games... (Why is that?) I will def BoxStarter whenever I get around to playing Platinum. Get to build a full team of what you want without losing that extra slot.

Just looking for cool ideas

Ein Bear

My copy turned up an hour ago!

First impressions are that the game looks incredible, but good lord is the framerate terrible in battles with the 3D effect on.

Ein Bear

Haha awesome!

(Incredibly minor, first hour spoiler)

They gave Pikachu his voice from the cartoon! AND you can catch one in the first forest, dat nostalgia.

My delivery estimate is Monday but my delivery estimate for textbooks I got (on normal delivery) was the 11th and they came today. So just maybe, since my order is first class Pokémon Y will be here on Saturday. Prayin'.

Linius

Yeah, UK has Game and Gamestop in America and over here in The Netherlands and Belgium we have Game Mania with a pretty big chain of shops. But they are usually a bit more expensive than the big electronics stores like Media Markt so I hardly ever buy my games there :p

Yeah, UK has Game and Gamestop in America and over here in The Netherlands and Belgium we have Game Mania with a pretty big chain of shops. But they are usually a bit more expensive than the big electronics stores like Media Markt so I hardly ever buy my games there :p

But if I could get a copy today, I'd go buy it. I need to download the shiny Giratina anyways. Tomorrow is the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom