• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullza2o

Any chance the eShop might leak this early --as soon as Australia releases it at their midnight?

Currently doing every school work I can so I won't have to do anything but Pokemon this weekend.
And a bit WWHD

Busaiku

Any chance the eShop might leak this early --as soon as Australia releases it at their midnight?

Currently doing every school work I can so I won't have to do anything but Pokemon this weekend.
And a bit WWHD

If you've got an Australian 3DS, sure.

Well, time to get a 3DS. If for nothing else than to relive my childhood. The first 2 Pokemon games were my life. Got all 151 original pokemon and a level 100 Mew and then erased my save and started all over again.

Urgh, waiting until Saturday is getting harder and harder :( My friend is gonna pick his up at midnight tomorrow, so he'll probably be done with the game by the time I get mine the next morning! Hahaha... ahhh.

Teknoman

Alright WTF seriously!

First UK of all places gets it first, then South America, what next Japan gets it... oh wait they are a day ahead anyways.

Screw you Nintendo for picking Saturday of all days. I'm asking my Gamestop if they will give me my copy tomorrow.

Not gonna happen unless they have a midnight launch. Anyone at GS sells a dated game, insta-termination.

DaBoss

Come on fellow North Americans who aren't god damn lucky as hell to get a copy. We can stay strong for another ~26 hours. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Milennia

Come on fellow North Americans who aren't god damn lucky as hell to get a copy. We can stay strong for another ~26 hours. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Normally i would just sleep some time away but ill be damned if im not too hyped to pass out right now....

Yeah, went to my local Target. They had the spaces for both games, and signs indicating they were there, and the cashier ALMOST went into the back and got it for me, but at the last second he checked his little price gun thing and I guess noticed he couldn't sell it yet and said I should come back tomorrow. Which is weird, since it still technically isn't on sale tomorrow. Sooooooo close, I could taste it! Ah well, I don't really have time to play it till Sunday anyhow (but to be honest if I had gotten today I would have just been up all night playing it).

DigitalOp

Banned
The rage I feel seeing everyone play with early copies...

Its not directed towards them, but why Arcerus would punish me?

Why must I wait 24 more hours??..

To everyone in Peru , game is out, everyone is selling except some department stores.
So by tomorrow morning the game should be out in Chile, Argentina et all

Looks like lots of places in Central/South America are doing official releases tonight. Wonder if Nintendo down there gave them the go ahead or something? Maybe they just don't care.

They have to beat the gray market

Fey

Banned
Only one more Pokemon Y-less day. Praise Nintenallah for releasing this on the first day of reading week.

photo_name.gif

DigitalOp

Banned
I must say... Even though my 3DS came with a copy of Fire Emblem and I didnt play it yet... (I know heresy...)

Just the wait for Pokemon has made quite the impression for the system. AND I can get Smash on here too?? 3DS is pretty awesome.

BowieZ

Banned
I guess it's already been posted, and I can't find the Nintendo Downloads - October thread, but ...

how long roughly until it's up for download in EU? Is it midnight on the 11th EU time?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Retailers in Mexico went crazy. One was having a night sale tomorrow (where I preordered) and the competition suddenly went and said "night sale TODAY!" so the first store just said "fuck it, you can purchase it here right now". I've never put on pants faster in my life.

There're so many Pokémon on the first areas that I can't decide what to use :eek:
jalea

Is there anywhere I can go where I can currently see:

1. An up to date picture list of the new pokemon?

2. An up to date list of the difference between versions?

Also, found this on the PGL site:

In Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, it's not Professor Sycamore who gives you your first Pokémon. Instead, when you receive a Pokémon from the professor, you'll be able to choose from Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle! These Pokémon were the first three Pokémon you could start your adventure with in Pokémon Red Version and Pokémon Blue Version, released in North America in 1998, the very beginning of the Pokémon series! And now you'll be able to include them in your party once again.

That's pretty freaking awesome!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Alright WTF seriously!

First UK of all places gets it first, then South America, what next Japan gets it... oh wait they are a day ahead anyways.

Screw you Nintendo for picking Saturday of all days. I'm asking my Gamestop if they will give me my copy tomorrow.
Hey, it's better than Sunday.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Choosing between the two versions has never been so hard. I'm going with Y, but damn, there's some really awesome X exclusives. Gonna trade with friends asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom