• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KsMmjyg.png

Enjoying it so far. Got the Torchic :)

... how have you, it isn't available until the 12th! :O TO MYSTERY GIFT.

Only 36€ around here, so I got it...
I didn't know you'd get the fire starter from the GBA (?) games also. Anyone else rethinking charmander now? lol

m0t0k1

just got noticed i can pick up my pre order. But man it is raining bad outside probably wait until tommorow to get my copy then.

XaosWolf

I can confirm that UK Torchic is indeed up. =D
And great to see so many Pokémon flavoured 3DS.

curious if it was a smart or dumb move for me to have marathoned the last dozen hours of black 2 this week (just beat elite 4 last night). I'm either gonna be:

a) wow, so much better visuals, explorations, tighten up UI, etc. etc!
b) fuck is this pokemon formula tedious and no real changes in formula yadayadadada

hopefully more of the former than latter ;)

I finished up White 2 the day before mine arrived and I'm enjoying the hell out of X. That new generation freshness, now in 3D!
( Should've skipped White 2 though, felt unnecessary =/ )

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Will a UK DL code work on the AUS eShop?

No it won't unfortunately. However if anyone wants to buy straight from the eshop on a pal console they just need to change to the AUS store and they can download it. You still get club Nintendo points too! (or at least I have been when I buy from the UK store with an AUS club Nintendo account. Don't hate me if it doesn't work) Just make sure you're logged in after you change region.

pikablu

I finished up White 2 the day before mine arrived and I'm enjoying the hell out of X. That new generation freshness, now in 3D!

I've never been a fan of the endgame in pokemon really but the endgame in White 2 is incredible. So many legendaries to catch.

JMizzlin

In Australia with US 3DS. Have to wait til 2pm tomorrow :(

Can anyone tell me, in regards to the original gen starters:
Do you get to choose which starter you get or are you given the counter pick of the gen VI starter you chose?
Everyone I spoke to seems to think its the latter.

Wilsongt

D: Y'know, it's technically not a simultaneous release if I have to wait 14 fucking hours while people on the other side of the world are playing.

Not fair.

Robin64

Do you get to choose which starter you get or are you given the counter pick of the gen VI starter you chose?

You absolutely get to choose.

funny, i think black 2 might be my favorite pokemon game to play due to the added challenge of pretty much all trainer pokemon having competent movelists.

elite 4 was a bit underwhelming though.

Moxx19

Banned
In Australia with US 3DS. Have to wait til 2pm tomorrow :(

I believe you can pick your own

Rambaldi

I may have missed it somewhere but are there still day/night cycles and seasons in this? I can only remember seeing daytime screenshots.

Moxx19

Banned
First time AU/NZ got a game before the rest of the world as far as I can remember :D (Except japan)

The only time Aus/NZ get a game first is when it actually gets a worldwide release because of the time difference. Otherwise its almost always later than everyone else. Let us have this one guys!

ramyeon

I think they are in a limited way, lights in game come on in the "night" but its not as dark as say gold
Isn't it real time night/day according to your 3DS clock? The gameplay footage I've seen at night looks pretty... night time to me. Don't know how much darker you could go without it being annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom