• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
There needs to be 127.5 times more friend code sharing in here.

0748-2045-5883. If you add me, shoot me a PM and let me know what your 3DS username is!

Shengar

I was actually thinking about buying FEA digitally. How many hours does the game last, if I may ask?

20 hours mininum-to-no-grinding, main storyline only playthrough. 50++ hours if you like mix-matching pairing, classes, skills and playing multiple playthrough.

Teknoman

What's the purpose of friendcodes in pokemon?

il5K0ELkJ922V.gif

Dr. Buni

0559 6819 8538 if anyone is interested in add me (I doubt it), send me a PM and I will add back.
20 hours mininum-to-no-grinding, main storyline only playthrough. 50++ hours if you like mix-matching pairing, classes, skills and playing multiple playthrough.
Sweet. I will pick it if I give up on buying Sonic Lost World later in this month. Also sorry for the off topic question.
I spent easily 40+ hours. If you're planning on grinding I recommend hard mode. As to whether you want to play with perma-deaths or not is up to you. I don't recommend it personally, the game can be challenging enough in Hard mode without perma-death.
Nice, thanks a lot!

I was actually thinking about buying FEA digitally. How many hours does the game last, if I may ask?

I spent easily 40+ hours. If you're planning on grinding I recommend hard mode. As to whether you want to play with perma-deaths or not is up to you. I don't recommend it personally, the game can be challenging enough in Hard mode without perma-death.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
There really should be a google doc with friend codes in OP

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I want to start a countdown image starting at 6 (Gen 6 after all). What date would be ideal to start?

Magusx

Mewtwo Y > Mewtwo X
Charizard X > Charizard Y
Legendary Yveltal > Legendary Xerneas
Still don't know which version to get <.<
Will be choosing froakie.I''m really dissapointed with the last grass evo.

Busaiku

Man, Electric being immune to Paralysis and Grass being immune to Powders/Spores is gonna make it so much harder to catch stuff...

Rocky

Banned
Am I the only one that's on #TeamBoth?

Gonna play X as male trainer with Froakie and Y as female trainer with Fennekin. Saving Chespin for Z.

Oh and for fans of the anime, in case you didn't know,
it looks like Ash will be teamed with Serena, so they are going back to him being with the female trainer like Dawn and May.

JoeM86

The official site has updated and given details on how to receive event Pokémon. This process runs similar to previous games with you selecting Mystery Gift and then selecting the appropriate option. However, the details have provided a new method of obtaining event Pokémon. In addition to Local Wireless, Nintendo Network Download and Infra-red, the game also lists a new method of downloading: Serial Codes. Presumably this will run akin to the Serial Codes on the Global Link within Generation V.

~Your friendly neighbourhood Serebii

Busaiku

Oh man, I really hope any Nintendo Zone distributions cover all of them (unlike the first Animal Crossing New Leaf stuff).

Busaiku

Nintendo Zone will give you access to the Nintendo Network ones

No, I mean the 1st batch of Animal Crossing Nintendo Zone distribution was exclusive to Best Buy. Not all Best Buys have Nintendo Zones, so it's a real hassle.
Luckily, the next batch was available to all Nintendo Zones, and I'm hoping Pokemon will follow that.

JoeM86

No, I mean the 1st batch of Animal Crossing Nintendo Zone distribution was exclusive to Best Buy. Not all Best Buys have Nintendo Zones, so it's a real hassle.
Luckily, the next batch was available to all Nintendo Zones, and I'm hoping Pokemon will follow that.

I don't see them doing Nintendo Zone exclusive downloads so don't fret.

Ibuki

Banned
I'm getting X and starting with Froakie. I also can't decide yet on male or female trainer.

FC: 2208-4425-4567

JoeM86

That's what I heard anyway. It may be wrong.

Edit: Events are also locked to the console's language, rather than the game so if you're playing a Japanese game in English, you will receive Japanese events.

I am trying not to bite at launch, but superior X seems too compelling. I know I'll be in line Saturday midnight no matter what I decide :(

I might as well make a trip to the NYC launch event. I am scared about my age "25" being inappropriate for the setting. It is at midnight so I doubt they're aiming at younger kids for this.

I am sticking with the fire line; no choice even tho I like Froakie line better. Psychic is my favorite type and Fire is not far behind.

Shengar

Continue to believe!

Probably my favourite grass starter line if I'm being honest. I've been exclusively Water before. Yes, even swarmpert.

My second best starter, just behind Serperior. I hope the 3D "sprite" look better in motion.
What's wrong with swampert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom