• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
is there video chat? remember it being the big thing of bw2.

Pokemon's had voice chat since Diamond and Pearl (that's seven years now, for those keeping score at home), so that's probably the case.
Oh really? Sweet! I've only traded / battled online a handful of times, so I didn't remember.

Going to bed urley and picking the game in the morning

gonna be an awesome weekend <3
Yup, I fell asleep pretty early last night, so I'm hoping I'll get tired early tonight. Then I can wake up and run to the store first thing in the morning. Might even be there by 7am or 8am, haha.

Wow, you're like the best dad ever! Awesome!

Well they get their love of games honest; I was just like them at their age (8 and 13, respectively), and my parents were gamers as well, particularly my dad. I had so much fun playing games with him, and now it's neat to be able to do this with my kids.

Wilsongt

Swinging by Target in a couple hours, will let you guys know if they let me buy it.

Expecting no but whatever

I tried last night. They had them out on the shelf and I asked for it. The guy goes to ring it up and it wouldn't let him. Said the same thing happened with Skylanders. So, I go about disappointed. I come back a few minutes later and they removed all of them from the cases.

=/

Mr. Fix

kEwzNsA.jpg

got these earlier today in Zurich

You're supposed to pick a side, glassy.

Jockel

Uhm I'm in Europe, own an American 3DS XL and I'm not good with time zones... How many hours until this is available on the NA eShop?

is there any disadvantage to using a micro SD with an adapter instead of a regular SD?

they're cheaper and I can find other purposes for it in the future or whatever

4GB aint cutting it no mo. Could just use one of these 16gb I have laying around

Thats what I'm using right now actually, but I'm going out and buying a regular SD card. There are times when if I move my 3DS too fast or for instance put it in my bag, when I play it again, it won't recognize the card is in, even though its fully inserted. Therefore, I do not trust it handling Pokemon.

Uhm I'm in Europe, own an American 3DS XL and I'm not good with time zones... How many hours until this is available on the NA eShop?

Um.. depending when it goes live on NA eShop. There's about 8 hours for Midnight EST. Fuck I hope it goes live at midnight. Retailers in America typically don't like to break street dates.

Y'all must be recent 21 year olds. B&W came out almost simultaneously with the 3DS which was March in 2011. The time gap between gen 5 and 6 was rather small at 2.5 years. I was 22 at the time so I can't celebrate with y'all :(

I'm 20. Haven't been this hyped for a Pokemon game since Diamond, and that was very disappointing. This is probably my favorite game since Gold.

ryz

Finally got my copy:
img_0710g1jul.jpg

I've got X, my girlfriend plays Y. Mine came this morning, she's been playing for about three days now :/

so my local gamestop has close to 400 pre-orders im so not looking forward to this line at midnight >.<

Whoo boy. There are two Gamestop stores near me that are less than a quarter mile apart; literally 2 minutes from each other, and both are doing a midnight release for Pokemon XY according to the Gamestop website.

There is a third store in the mall here, which is about 5 minutes from the other two stores, but they aren't doing a midnight release. Probably because the mall management isn't letting them, so I have to go pick up my receipt from this store to take to one of the other two stores during the midnight party. I'm going to ask to see how many they have preordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom