• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anecdotal evidence/story but my fiance is part Cherokee but looks white as can be. There is some African Americans that look white as well. Not that this should even be a problem in the first place.

Owzers

Anecdotal evidence/story but my fiance is part Cherokee but looks white as can be. There is some African Americans that look white as well. Not that this should even be a problem in the first place.

Well if she looks white i don't see how she can be part Cherokee, but i'm not a professor.

Amir0x

Banned
Haha. This guy is an embarrassment.

I like how he was basically begging them to find value in him being there

'wait now hold on a minute, i have to push back on some of this... I hope that's part of the reason I'm sitting here guyz!'

I laughed out loud. Gregory shit moderator comedy is more entertaining than watching this Scott Brown douchebag pull the wool over the eyes of voters.

Makes me sick that this empty suit took Russert's seat

To be fair, Russert was a dedicated member of The Village as well. But he was certainly better at actually being a journalist. Gregory acts like Steve Wilkos, demanding immediate and simplistic answers to bombastic questions on his terms.

Simpson Bowles! Deficit! Bipartisanship! jesus christ

Scott Brown is literally running the type of campaign I would have in High School.

"Cambridge innovation center?" That sounds like some professor shit, Scott.

What is the point of a "celebrity" moderator? Why would you pick Gregory in the first place? I mean, I get that he's part of the press, but why would it not be someone who is experienced and trained in debate moderation and actually knows the issues at hand inside out?

Amir0x

Banned
Nice Warren, real humanizing there. Good way to send off. Gregory is so fucking retarded it's literally making me lose brain cells watching this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom