• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

they're playing it on Hannity right now. This is amazing, he really thinks this is hard hitting stuff

i switched it on....why...why do i do this to myself? AHAHAHAH A GLIMPSE INTO THE MIND OF OBAMA. EXPLOSIVE STUFF. Oh yeah this is the good stuff, i hear this black man believes in redistribution too.

Owzers

holy shit they're dogging on the accent, this is too good

I woke up right this morning with some cheesy grits y'all.

" this isn't one right wingers opinion, this is the full video you can see for yourself"

I see that it's your opinion dictating how you view the video, that's not what i view. It's you.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Does anyone not agree that Katrina victims got shafted? I mean, apart from right wingers?

Right wingers think Katrina victims got fucked over because of FEMA. Not because a bigass hurricane decimated the region and FEMA did not respond properly, but because of FEMA.

If FEMA didn't exist, if a giant hurricane just swept through the region and people were left to fend for themselves, everything would have turned out fine.

I wish I was joking, but that's their logic when it comes to things like Katrina, the gulf oil crisis, the financial crisis caused by banks overleveraging...

Amir0x

Banned
hahaha oh sweet god, now the right nutjobs are without irony dissing Obama for what they claim is 'relentlessly divisive fear mongering politics'

the memory of an ant these people lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It is almost as if the republicans want to piss off every minority possible.

markatisu

I wonder if next week they will start trying to say he is gay, since if there is anything the right hates more than minorities its the gays

And if I remember there was a guy in 2008 claiming he was Obama's one night stand, I wonder if he is still around to come on Hannity

Seriously:
spaghetti_on_the_wall.jpg

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Romney is already polling 0% of the black vote, he literally cannot do worse.

Might as well run hard for that racist vote.

IIRC, that poll had a 3% margin of error.

That opens up the possiblity of a negative number of Black people voting for him.

I wonder if next week they will start trying to say he is gay, since if there is anything the right hates more than minorities its the gays

This is actually A Thing in Freeper-type circles. They think he is gay because he doesn't want to put homosexuals in death camps. I'm not even joking.

Effect

man poor Rom bots, all this manufactured controversy to be swept away by debate media coverage tomorrow :(

This. If they were really trying to use this why do it the night before the debate where this clearly will be ignored.

I thought this video seemed familiar as well. Rachel Maddow just said that Tucker Carlson tried playing that video when he was on still on MSNBC. So this was tried before and it failed.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
I wish Obama brought the black militant side of him to the White House. I made it 30 min with Hannity and had to turn it off.

Wes

venison crêpe
The only conclusion I got from that side by side window on Hannity is that Obama got better at picking ties.

What ever happened to Tucker Carlson? I know google is my friend - but I would love the GAF perspective...
He had a show on MSNBC before they became a very liberal network, he then went on Dancing with the Stars where he sat in a chair and didn't dance, and now I think he is on Fox every once in a while. No shows, I think.

Clevinger

What ever happened to Tucker Carlson? I know google is my friend - but I would love the GAF perspective...

Jon Stewart kicked his ass, then he got shitcanned from CNN, then he weaseled over to MSNBC and got shitcanned at MSNBC after a failed shitty show, and now he started up a shitty website called Daily Caller (which annoys the hell out of me, because I always think it's Daily Beast).

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Jon Stewart kicked his ass, then he got shitcanned from CNN, then he weaseled over to MSNBC and got shitcanned at MSNBC after a failed shitty show, and now he started up a shitty website called Daily Caller (which annoys the hell out of me, because I always think it's Daily Beast).

Wait, Daily Caller is him? Lawlz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom