• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendo

But Mitt loves you

I can tell, the way he takes credit for test scores. And cuts my budget. I FEEL SO APPRECIATED.

It is always so refreshing to hear Obama preach the importance of education and specifically science and math.

Then I go to work and hear all these teachers that hate state tests and high class sizes hate on Obama

But then I go to class and hear my seniors hear that got into college for science and math.

It is a trade I am willing to make.

lmao this youtube comment

Obama: "Yeah I heard you wanted to go a round with me. I'm right here, go ahead, swing motherfucker"

Tagg *Nods head & shits trousers*: "Oh no Mr. President, I was not serious. It was joke. I'm so sorry Sir. Please don't hurt me, you're way stronger than my father."

Mitt: "Please sir, show mercy for my first son."

Obama: "Mhmm... don't let me find out you bitches slippin up again. You aint bout that life homie"

IrishNinja

John King: If things keep moving in their current direction, Romney is our next president

who
oh hey PD, someone threw you a bone my man

This is the bind many far right republican supporters must be finding themselves in right now:

I think it's clear they don't really like Mitt. A lot of republicans at least. But see, it's not really about Mitt. It's about the fact that, for four years, the official narrative has been that Obama isn't just a bad politician but the enemy of America. It has been ordained, in a lot of cases literally by God, that Obama WILL lose. He HAS to lose. Because they've actually swallowed the idea that Obama has been "exposed" for what he really is. Ergo, the only logical outcome is he'll be booted, same as a criminal will be arrested if you provide his name and address to the authorities.

It's why, a few weeks ago and among some people who are ahead of the curve with realizing Obama's "got this", the new narrative was beginning to take root to explain how Obama's going to win: America has been conquered by the communists, a generation of young fools have been brainwashed by college and liberal education, and have become the foot soldiers of the communist progressive conspiracy. This is the only possible explanation for why Obama wouldn't get voted out in a landslide.

We just may be seeing the rest of the hard R's beginning to sweat and realize they need a new narrative, stat.

kajima you already own threads in gaming, get outta OT
how are C students like me gonna shine if you keep droppin knowledge like this man

I am sensing, more than ever thus far, some cracks in the GOP facade. My relatives online are livid right now. And the free republic crew isn't a happy ground either.

I think they know that Obama has this. And I think it's killing them.
It probably sticks in their craw that Democrat policies will actually aid them too. But thats how we roll.

We're all in this together, even those who want us to fuck off and die.

Clevinger

A53MykDCAAE0jkv.jpg

8 point lead: doesn't mean anything

It's kind of annoying when Poligaf satire becomes reality.

The Corner is just amazing right now:

Krauthammer: Romney Won
Romney Beats Obama On Iran
Obama, Disarmed
Romney Should Be Pleased
Obama's Creepy Debate Stare
Romney Wins By Not Losing

These am not actual blog post titles.

I am hoping all the Mitt agreeing will dampen Republican enthusiasm a bit.

And that Obama sees that 2 point bump from the 3rd debate.

Still sucks to see how things would have been if Obama had been like this in the 1st debate.

RDreamer

I am hoping all the Mitt agreeing will dampen Republican enthusiasm a bit.

I honestly, firmly, think it will. I mean most of them will still go out and vote, but the enthusiasm just won't be there. Foreign policy is one of those prideful things the republicans have, and they just witnessed their guy bow down to a supposedly weak democrat and concede nearly every point.

Clevinger

The Corner is just amazing right now:

Krauthammer: Romney Won
Romney Beats Obama On Iran
Obama, Disarmed
Romney Should Be Pleased
Obama's Creepy Debate Stare

These am not actual blog post titles.

I'll give them the rest, whatever, but come on. Romney has the creepiest perpetual debate smirk stare. It's so fucking weird and strained and fake.

IrishNinja

Where is Kevitivitivitivitivitivity?

How are Diablos and Cartoon Soldier doing?

Why isn't PD trolling?

Why should I have to ask these questions?

ya'll see how my opponent dax isn't ready to ask the hard questions

like where are baggins, duffyside, maybe some alphanoid, i think he's back around
i mean can someone get ken masters on the phone, please

that's deep

Effect

Anyone know what ABC and NBC were saying after the debate? Any polls from them?

Edit: Good night. Glad I started watching and need to go back and see the first question.

Romney played it like Obama did in the first debate, but I understand why. Romney lacks confidence and conviction when it comes to foreign policy and would gladly tie himself to the President as long as it meant he didn't create any large gaffes. It was only when the discussion turned to the economy that Romney started to hit back at all, but Obama was mostly there to swing right back. What tonight also told us is just how much the Romney campaign felt he fucked-up Libya in the previous debate, because he wanted no part of that fight tonight and Obama dominated him on the subject.

myyah998

I got a 55 year old co-worker who has never in his life been registered to vote (sad I know) and he's been called or jury duty like 8 times. I told him its punishment for not voting.

i believe CA uses DMV record. i'm not a citizen (green card) and got jury duty notice 2 times. had to send in copy of my passport. other co-workers who have green card or work visa have also gotten jury duty notices.

HylianTom

Banned
"The question is not...a game of battleship where we're counting ships."

Just talking down to him the entire time. I revel in that.

Indeed. Reminiscent of the reaction to Biden's treatment of Ryan, a ridiculous man deserved a ridiculous tone. The right is going to paint the Dems as arrogant no matter what, so embrace it. They deserve the condescension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom