• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2014 |OT| Kay Hagan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
81NhEUS.jpg

Source.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Holy shit tonight's sou is naked electioneering for Hilldawg.

dat bully pulpit.

still, better than whatever fucking troglodyte the GOP thinks can seal the deal.

It's kinda funny when people talk about Ron Paul and bitcoin because I went to a speech of his a few months ago and someone in the audience asked a question about bitcoins. His response was basically like "I really don't understand what bitcoins are at all, but if you want to invest in them that's cool because of liberty and freedom y'all"

You could visibly see some of the faces of libertarian/bitcoin supporters change from smiles to frowns when he said that as if they were expecting this old dude to know anything about bitcoins

Why would someone who supports the Gold Standard be in favor of Bitcoin?

Why would anyone expect consistency in a Paul position? If they want to be Libertarians they should be pro-choice, for open immigration, and strong defenders of the wall of separation of church & state.

But they seem to be just the GOP parts of Libertarianism (pro guns, free markets) plus isolationism and less drug laws.

But why do they support Bitcoin? Because it is not controlled by the government. Everything associated with the government is evil ya know!

Tamanon

Banned
I feel almost bad for any of the responders to this speech. I sense they're going to strike a horrible tone considering what he said.

Chichikov

Good speech, but nothing major, and of course nothing will come out of it (but that's to be expected from SOTU).

Well, nothing but gifs -
zr57iEo.gif

Icv4ubJ.gif

OyBT3xe.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Rand Paul just lied his ASS OFF to Wolf, and Wolf never called him out on it. There are no studies that link a higher minimum wage to higher unemployment you dipshit!

You stupidass liberals better lay off of Rand Paul. Higher minimum wage you say? Well that's good and all but do you know who else had high minimum wage? GREECE! And look where they are now. The minimum wage should be DECREASED (not increased) so that businesses will employ more people. This way people will build up their work experience and move up the ladder. Freedom of opportunity, something Rand Paul truly understands.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So CNN is off the State of the Union and onto the snow in the South now and goddamn they are the biggest bunch of pussies I have ever seen. The southerners I mean. People are abandoning their cars in less than an inch of snow, oh the temperature is in the teens! They'll all freeze to death!

Guys maddow is having the most amazing debate with huelskamp right now and just obliterating him. He's almost shaking. Haha.

She killed him on Benghazi and executive orders. It was amazing TV.

Ahaha maddow and Hayes just clowned him after the interview.

Edit forgot to mention be called her a cheerleader and not a journalist. This was after she called him out on security bills for foreign embassies and such. lol

Guys maddow is having the most amazing debate with huelskamp right now and just obliterating him. He's almost shaking. Haha.

She killed him on Benghazi and executive orders. It was amazing TV.

Ahaha maddow and Hayes just clowned him after the interview.

I hope this gloriousness is uploaded to the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom