• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

RBVwiDe.png
Attaboy Trump.

Cry moar Rubio.

Since the official Nevada Caucus thread is dead, I'll post this here.

A BIG FAT MESS

There are two Carson voters and one Cruz voter chatting. Two Vegas precincts represented here, and total of 21 votes have been cast so far.

Her town hall performances are getting better, while Bernie is trending in the wrong direction

You could tell Bernie was either pissed or resigned. Or both. He wasn't totally in that. I did enjoy his "Why do you flip to Wall Street" question being answered by "Wall Street."

And he managed to make the smoking question about corporations and the millionaires and billionaires.

I get maybe why you do the group caucus thing the Democrats do. It encourages interaction and allows people to sway undecideds. That can make sense to me if you insist.

But this ballot thing the Republicans are doing? Just do a fucking primary. What a waste of time.

Holmes

How the fuck do working people vote?
They don't. During the Democratic caucus, union workers on the Vegas strip were able to get some time off of their shift to go to an at-large caucus site (I believe there were 6 in total on the strip) and were able to caucus there.

Oh lord, this guy is a whiny little bitch. I wonder what is name is and why he's bitching like a two year old.

Oh, Stuart Stevens. Got it. Makes sense.

Diablos

They don't. During the Democratic caucus, union workers on the Vegas strip were able to get some time off of their shift to go to an at-large caucus site (I believe there were 6 in total on the strip) and were able to caucus there.
That would be so fun, being able to leave your job to go caucus and not get punished for it.

shem935

Banned
who do you think has the advantage? Hillary or Bernie?

Hard to say. I am skewed as I attend college right now so everything I hear is how Sanders is great and when most people talk about Hillary it circles around to "why isn't she in jail yet, hurr durr". I would put Hillary as the winner mainly because any democrats in Kansas probably understand strategic voting and general elect ability because of how outnumbered they are. Also I would bet they skew more center than Bernie would appeal to. Also because college students don't vote. Especially I think in a caucus. That age demo would skew older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom