• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hysterical.

I'd go, without a doubt. Probably in some sort of disguise. It'd feel weeeeird.

My husband has a bucket list item that he wants someday: to go to a Republican rally that we are certain will end-up on TV, dress as incredibly stereotypical redneck characters, somehow get positioned on-camera behind the candidate - and begin to make-out right in the middle of the speech.

Yeah maybe I should go with a hoodie or hat on with sunglasses. CNN Town Hall is about to start with Bernie and Hillary.

Rubenov

I'm shorting Rubio all across the South. Brown Cuban boy isn't gonna make it in places like Tennessee and Alabama. Easy money.

The real market is, who will finish 2nd in Nevada today. I think Rubio will, but Cruz had been consistently polling higher than him. We'll see, can't wait!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That's hysterical.

My husband has a bucket list item that he wants someday: to go to a Republican rally that we are certain will end-up on TV, dress as incredibly stereotypical redneck characters, somehow get positioned on-camera behind the candidate - and begin to make-out right in the middle of the speech.

That would be the best thing ever.

I'm shorting Rubio all across the South. Brown Cuban boy isn't gonna make it in places like Tennessee and Alabama. Easy money.

The real market is, who will finish 2nd in Nevada today. I think Rubio will, but Cruz had been consistently polling higher than him. We'll see, can't wait!
Bet On Cruz. Thank me later.

Cb8LXHrW4AAb341.png:large

OMG, what if Rubio loses 2nd in some places due to early voters who picked Jeb!???

lmao.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'd say nobody voted for jeb *horn*

How about cruz accusing the Rubio campaign of being known for dirty tricks? LOL.

Tarkus

That's hysterical.

Give an interview and tell them about the night the earth moved.

Bernie is such a prick. No shit you didn't have any paid speeches on wall street. Noone gave a damn about you, but Hillary was a former first lady and secretary of state. Of course people are going to pay for her to speak.

I'm 100% pulling for Cruz to overperform. I want that guy to have a national political profile for as long as possible, because he's so loathsome he salts the earth for any moderates who don't really care about the social stuff in the Dem platform because it doesn't really affect them and would maybe be tempted by the fiscal shit. I want the Republicans to bleed out so badly they're forced to join the 21st Century on social issues. I think there's value in having a fiscally conservative party to keep spending wise and in check, but the GOP will have to do a heck of a lot to earn that moniker.

Don't know if you can answer this considering your known sources but does obama know something?

I wouldn't know something like that, I'm just basing it on the fact that no confidential material was revealed. This is largely a political game. Republicans will leak something to the media every few months, and perhaps something "major" in October that turns out to be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom