• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF does this even mean?

They are convinced the Moderator shaped the debate in a way that favored Clinton. Nevermind the fact that Trump interrupted Clinton 24 times in the first 25 minutes, or that he was the most hands off Moderator I've seen since that Republican Primary Debate that was literally a free for all. They accused him of asking biased questions, but I'm pretty sure the questions are pre-screened by the campaigns so clearly Trump was okay with them...

PInk Tape

Banned
Mom after the debate:

CP5cuhK.gif

WTF does this even mean?

Hawt.

Sibylus

Banned
It came across that way because he was in no way prepared. I know we still make fun of Rubio for his totally scripted line he gave during that one debate but Trump could've made that line more damaging with preparation.

I mean, if this is a line of attack he's had in mind before... he tossed it before it was fully cooked. Not even a sentence or two for context, just "but that's actually bad!"

They are convinced the Moderator shaped the debate in a way that favored Clinton. Nevermind the fact that Trump interrupted Clinton 24 times in the first 25 minutes, or that he was the most hands off Moderator I've seen since that Republican Primary Debate that was literally a free for all. They accused him of asking biased questions, but I'm pretty sure the questions are pre-screened by the campaigns so clearly Trump was okay with them...

I was under the understanding that the questions were Holt's own, and were not run by anyone prior to the debate.

I was under the understanding that the questions were Holt's own, and were not run by anyone prior to the debate.

I know historically they have done both systems, but I didn't hear his opening statement so I can't say for sure. Even if they were his own, the only thing you can argue is that he never pressed Clinton about e-mails, but Trump took care of that so asking about it again would be pointless.

Sibylus

Banned
I know historically they have done both systems, but I didn't hear his opening statement so I can't say for sure. Even if they were his own, the only thing you can argue is that he never pressed Clinton about e-mails, but Trump took care of that so asking about it again would be pointless.

His opening statement said his questions were his own.

Tubie

Trumps performance this debate makes Obama's 1st in 2012 incredible in comparison.

There is no way for Trump to improve as much as he needs to.

He has said too much crazy shit for things to not be derailed in future debates, and this man can't take an L so he has to defend all the bullshit he has said and will continue to say.

Laganja Estranja
‏@LaganjaEstranja

YES GAWD STAMINA!!! Have several seats @realDonaldTrump... @HillaryClinton just SLAYED you!!
anigif_enhanced-4273-1419399151-10.gif

Oh god, I agree with Laganja.

CCS

Banned
Queen came in purse first, Trumpster Fire got dragged, Democratic Whores stole the election.

Also, as an expert in this, Trump has no stamina. Such a low energy man. Sad!

Trumps performance this debate makes Obama's 1st in 2012 incredible in comparison.

It was kinda opposite outcomes. In 2012 Obama stumbled for the first 30-40 minutes of the debate, but then finshed really strong once he got a read on Romney. Compare that to tonight where Trump was--at best--holding his own for the first 20 or so minutes, and then proceeded to completely collapse. He just turned into a rambling mess grasping at straws.

Debirudog

I'm actually pumped for the future debates, i think it might have took a little while for Queen to "get" Trump but once she got the handle of things, she just struck him into an incoherent big fat mess.

I think she's going to fly around him in circles in the next debate. If she keeps it up, she's going to dominate the news cycle.

Queen came in purse first, Trumpster Fire got dragged, Democratic Whores stole the election.

Also, as an expert in this, Trump has no stamina. Such a low energy man. Sad!

You're an expert in stamina......go on.

Also, something that I would routinely criticize Bernie for, and Trump did it tonight. He didn't greet the people in the crowd. He just stood their with his spawn around him, while Hillary and Bill worked the rope line. That's called good politics. And it's one of the many reasons we're going to win.

Debirudog

Also, something that I would routinely criticize Bernie for, and Trump did it tonight. He didn't greet the people in the crowd. He just stood their with his spawn around him, while Hillary and Bill worked the rope line. That's called good politics. And it's one of the many reasons we're going to win.

Well, Trump's a big fat sore loser. Even more so than Bernie. Mess.

CCS

Banned

I've known plenty of guys who were strong for the first few minutes then faded.

That's why Queen is so perfect 👌

Loudninja

Apparently, Chuck Todd used to be decent and poligaf used to like him? What caused that to change???
.@chucktodd: #debatenight exposed Trump's lack of preparation, but Clinton seemed over-prepared at times.
https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/780598101937643520

Many in old school 2008 poligaf used to call him ChuckGodd.

We tribalize the king of our echo chamber every election cycle
Yep same with Nate Silver times change!

Debirudog

I can't wait to see the video of Kellyanne helplessly trying to spin how Trump won and then everyone just verbally slapping her around lol.

Debirudog

Hmmm, I was wondering if he changed his behaviour or poligaf just hates him for playing the stupid, "both sides suck" angle lol.

Piecake

That was because he was simply relegated to discussing polls, and those polls told people here good news.

punditry is a whole different beast, and some people realized that they liked Chuck Todd a whole lot less now that he was actually commenting on and driving news instead of just telling people what polls meant.

Slayven

H. A. Goodman ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR 2m2 minutes ago

Clinton simply smiles and laughs, knowing that America defines "presidential" as not caring about wars, FBI probes, and prison lobby donors

She literally brought up private prisons being morally reprehensible.
He still around?

They use to say the same thing about Obama, that he always had to pause and think before talking.

When did this start to be a bad thing?

sazzy

Have we talked about what Trump and Clinton were wearing?

I wasn't expecting her to be wearing a red suit, and him to be wearing a blue tie. Complete reversal of their 'party' colors.

But, Clinton's suit *did* contrast nicely against the blue background; Trump kinda blended into the background (except for the orange hair).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom