• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

And his personal response to Katy Tur herself:

Ctd9JHQUkAAlXZd.jpg

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/781230667808043008

The Intercept hiring the most anti-Jewish reporter out there, Rania Khalek, is really fucking weird, I'm going to say.

I guess Greenwald is okay with his staff comparing Israel to ISIS and talking to Holocaust deniers?

Steve Peoples ‏@sppeoples
Trump just told Council Bluffs crowd that new Reuters poll had him up 10. Today's Ipsos/Reuters tracking poll has Clinton up 42-38.

Unless Trump wins, he says his movement -- "to me, it won’t mean a damn thing”

Trump on Hillary: “If she ever got the chance, she would put the Oval Office up for sale.”

giphy.gif

Iolo

Forbes recently threw shade at his personal wealth saying that it has declined $800 million from a year ago. Trump of course can't let that go unanswered.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I love how he constantly reminds us of old attacks on him, especially when it's irrelevant to the question.

Boke1879

Lol. He lost so he can only talk about him winning in online polls. This is his problem. I mean I would hope and REAL undecided voter doesn't want to keep hearing about this shit. Anyone who watched it outside of his base knows he lost.

Because that goes against the narrative he'd rather establish?
No ,he's actually reading online polls and he's bitch slapping his guest at the moment.

30% of women hold a more favorable view of Hillary after the debate.
27% of women hold a less favorable view of Trump after the debate.

Literally, this guy on MSNBC is insane right now. Seriously.

thebloo

Forbes knows nothing about Trump or his businesses.

Is this something you really want to say?

I don't like Lawrence O'Donnell, but he really did well now. Watch his "Class President vs Class Clown" segment, it's good.

Also, I want Kaine to get a "Please proceed, Governor" in during the debate.

Owzers

No ,he's actually reading online polls and he's bitch slapping his guest at the moment.

30% of women hold a more favorable view of Hillary after the debate.
27% of women hold a less favorable view of Trump after the debate.

Literally, this guy on MSNBC is insane right now. Seriously.

That wall street journal not being fair to Trump...

The Intercept hiring the most anti-Jewish reporter out there, Rania Khalek, is really fucking weird, I'm going to say.

I guess Greenwald is okay with his staff comparing Israel to ISIS and talking to Holocaust deniers?

Greenwald's an idiot so he's probably ok with just about anything as long as it's not neoliberalism.

like half his twitter posts are "but what about Israel/US/the West"

he then follows it up like 30 minutes later flabbergasted that people think he's providing cover for the anti-west and blames them for "mccarthism"

Rania Khalek is also the creator of two wild, insane conspiracy theories.

1. The "White Helmets" volunteers in Syria who save children from destroyed buildings are actually Al-Qaeda fighters.

2. Police kill black people because police go to Israel and get trained to kill black people.

Her utter hatred of Jews and Sunni Muslims is overwhelming and Greenwald is insane for hiring her. She's the nuttiest nutbag you can find.

@jameshohmann
TRUMP in IOWA: "Raise your hand if you're NOT a Christian conservative. I want to see that. There's a few of them. Should we keep them?"

This is awful, and what's even more awful is that even the term "Christian conservative" is loaded here.

"Baptist? Well you aren't going to a SBC fellowship, so you're probably a dirty liberal."

‏@kurteichenwald
I have another big Trump story dropping tomorrow with new, explosive information. In @Newsweek.

trump's got explosive verbal diarrhea to bury these kinds of things. Real reporting is a lost cause when you have a political movement led by a rabid bear leading a crew straight outta Kristallnacht.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom