• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News poll:

National

Clinton +3 4-way 43-40
Clinton +5 H2H 49-44

Ctoj-fMUMAAljVF.jpg:large

Ctoka0qUkAAjSfP.jpg:large

Dem holdouts to pollsters

ss5YkApaTSeuFjqFjgnf_i'm%20coming%20home.png

The consequences of the debate, which voters score as a win for Clinton by nearly three-to-one, are even clearer on other measures. Trump’s honesty rating is down, most still say he doesn’t have the right temperament, and over half wouldn’t be comfortable with him as president.

Meanwhile, more voters now see Clinton as honest than Trump, the number who say she has the right temperament is up, and over half think her long tenure in government is a positive. Plus, her support increased among women, non-whites, and younger voters.

Turns out soft R women and independent women presoundingly defend Clinton when her husband's infidelities are brought up. I really want Trump to bring it up, now.

Retro

The consequences of the debate, which voters score as a win for Clinton by nearly three-to-one, are even clearer on other measures. Trump’s honesty rating is down, most still say he doesn’t have the right temperament, and over half wouldn’t be comfortable with him as president.

Meanwhile, more voters now see Clinton as honest than Trump, the number who say she has the right temperament is up, and over half think her long tenure in government is a positive. Plus, her support increased among women, non-whites, and younger voters.

Gotta remember, people who are into politics (which basically means anyone reading this thread) are in their own little bubble too. People who aren't as interested don't follow the tweets, the polls, the daily pundit and surrogate chatter. Their exposure to Trump's behavior is probably limited to whatever slips through the cracks; maybe a news story here, a conversation there, snippets from the convention, maybe.

The debates are a big thing though, and we're getting closer to the election which means regular, non-political types are starting to pay more attention. The result is that more people are hearing the news and making more informed responses than before. His numbers are going to drop as the rest of the country, not just those who are really invested, start to see how different these two candidates are.

Protein

Banned
The media needs to start going after these third-party clowns. Harambe should do his part and smear his competition Jill Stein too.

Gotta remember, people who are into politics (which basically means anyone reading this thread) are in their own little bubble too. People who aren't as interested don't follow the tweets, the polls, the daily pundit and surrogate chatter. Their exposure to Trump's behavior is probably limited to whatever slips through the cracks; maybe a news story here, a conversation there, snippets from the convention, maybe.

The debates are a big thing though, and we're getting closer to the election which means regular, non-political types are starting to pay more attention. The result is that more people are hearing the news and making more informed responses than before. His numbers are going to drop as the rest of the country, not just those who are really invested, start to see how different these two candidates are.
and some of those people don't subscribe to Cable News and caught the debates on Network TV

Conspiracy guy's knowledge of display tech is apparently 15 years out of date?

to be fair liberals have done some shitty tech analysis to accuse their opponents of cheating in a debate

http://www.salon.com/2004/10/30/bulge_5/

In the enhanced photo of the first debate, Nelson says, look at the horizontal white line in middle of the president’s back. You’ll see a shadow. “That’s telling me there’s definitely a bulge,” he says. “In fact, it’s how we measure the depths of the craters on the moon or on Mars. We look at the angle of the light and the length of shadow they leave. In this case, that’s clearly a crater that’s under the horizontal line — it’s clearly a rim of a bulge protruding upward, one due to forces pushing it up from beneath.”

Hapke, too, agrees that the bulge is neither anatomy nor a wrinkled shirt. “I would think it’s very hard to avoid the conclusion that there’s something underneath his jacket,” he says. “It would certainly be consistent with some kind of radio receiver and a wire.”

Nelson admits that he’s a Democrat and plans to vote for John Kerry. But he takes umbrage at being accused of partisanship. “Everyone wants to think my colleague and I are just a bunch of dope-crazed ravaged Democrats who are looking to insult the president at the last minute,” he says. “And that’s not what this is about. This is scientific analysis. If the bulge were on Bill Clinton’s back and he was lying about it, I’d have to say the same thing.”

“Look, he says, “I’m putting myself at risk for exposing this. But this is too important. It’s not about my reputation. If they force me into an early retirement, it’ll be worth it if the public knows about this. It’s outrageous statements that I read that the president is wearing nothing under there. There’s clearly something there.”

Iolo

Both parties started their early vote push later than they did in 2012/2014. I suspect Democrats will catch up soon enough.

Fox News poll is good news.

Agreed, however the gap has been constant so far, it has to start closing as some point, and soon. Should become obvious within 2 weeks if it is.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I really want to see Clinton drop a line sometime to the tune of "Are you really going to vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein? Johnson doesn't seem to know anything about the world outside of America, and Stein is afraid of Wi-Fi."

Grief.exe

Gary: You can't endorse another presidential candidate while in an interview.
Bill: Are you really going to critique my interviews right now?

thebloo

I really want to see Clinton drop a line sometime to the tune of "Are you really going to vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein? Johnson doesn't seem to know anything about the world outside of America, and Stein is afraid of Wi-Fi."

Nah. She's right never to mention them.

Paskil

Any people show up to be election monitors gonna get their shit pushed in if they step out of line at the polling place I run.

AKA

1. One warning depending on what they do
2. Told to leave at next infraction
3. Have the police called to arrest them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom