• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarv

Honestly, I'll gladly listen to Kellyanne over some of his other surrogates. She's at least not a true believer and has some real political skill unlike some of the lesser surrogates who are just vile Trump stooges.

Honestly, I'll gladly listen to Kellyanne over some of his other surrogates. She's at least not a true believer and has some real political skill unlike some of the lesser surrogates who are just vile Trump stooges.

She's doing her job. And it's not an easy job considering what her employer does on a daily basis...

I just go right ahead and ignore all of them.

neat, the liquor store behind my apartment's on the ballot for a sunday hours option

voting the shit out of yes on that

So will this be the first time (ever?) Ohio doesn't match the national winner?

nope, JFK won without it in what is A PROFOUNDLY WEIRD MAP TO LOOK AT

sphagnum

Banned
You guys remember that the youth vote eventually ages and becomes not the youth vote anymore, right? And there's no reason to suspect that millennials will just not vote as they get older and be somehow completely different from every other generation.

In addition, Sheehan wrote, the Trump Foundation was ordered to supply the state with all the legal paperwork necessary to register as a charity that solicits money within 15 days.

Trump’s foundation must also look back and determine whether it violated state law in prior years by soliciting money without authorization, Sheehan wrote. If so, it must provide the financial audit reports it should have provided for those years. Those reports, Sheehan said, are also due within 15 days.

If Trump’s foundation does not comply, Sheehan wrote, it will be considered “a continuing fraud upon the people of New York.”
So yeah, here's the real danger to Trump with this whole business.

And the most comical part:
But the Trump Foundation has reported spending very little on legal fees — at least, before this year. Between 1990 and 2014, the most recent year for which tax records are available, the foundation spent a total of $211 on lawyers.

Repealing the death penalty is gonna be on the ballot in CA this november? why hasn't a bigger deal been made of this?

apparently polling has been favoring no on repealing it which sucks.

Revolver

I'd take her over Rudy any day of the week. I hate how Chris gives her free campaign advice. For the love of Tip O'Neill shut up! Just cause you guys hang out with her in the Hamptons doesn't mean you should give her a pass.

nope, JFK won without it in what is A PROFOUNDLY WEIRD MAP TO LOOK AT

349px-ElectoralCollege1960.svg.png

What the hell.

kevin1025

Banned
I've been reading Crippled America (Donny's book) for giggles, and through the nonsense I found this passage:

I'm not bragging when I say that I'm a winner. I have experience in winning. That's what we call leadership. That means that people will follow me and be inspired by what I do. How do I know? I've been a leader my whole life. Thousands of my employees know that I'll deliver and help them deliver. Sometimes I can be self-effacing, injecting a little humor, having some fun, and kidding around. We have a good time. What I say is what I say, and everyone that knows me really appreciates it.

1) The first bolded part is incredible. I'm 12% in and it's been almost entirely bragging.
2) Second bolded: So much for the sarcasm defense!

Ecotic

Amid the talk of 2024, let's not dismiss the possibility that Hillary might not run for reelection in 2020. She could win a good victory and still walk in next January with a 45% approval rating as her honeymoon, never get any significant legislation passed due to divided government, and enter 2019 with an approval rating in the 30's. With the writing on the wall she may opt out and let someone like Elizabeth Warren take a shot at bringing an exciting ticket that could still win due to turning out the Democrats' demographic advatanges.

It's very possible Hillary could be unpopular by 2020 but I don't know how she would handle the situation.

Balphon

Repealing the death penalty is gonna be on the ballot in CA this november? why hasn't a bigger deal been made of this?

apparently polling has been favoring no on repealing it which sucks.

CA has an avalanche of ballot measures this year. Gets buried in the noise.

And the mixed metaphors.

Emarv

Amid the talk of 2024, let's not dismiss the possibility that Hillary might not run for reelection in 2020. She could win a good victory and still walk in next January with a 45% approval rating as her honeymoon, never get any significant legislation passed due to divided government, and enter 2019 with an approval rating in the 30's. With the writing on the wall she may opt out and let someone like Elizabeth Warren take a shot at bringing an exciting ticket that could still win due to turning out the Democrats' demographic advatanges.

It's very possible Hillary could be unpopular by 2020 but I don't know how she would handle the situation.

Shhhh. We all know that's a possibility but we don't talk about that here. Get that negative juju out of here!

#Ryan/Haley2020

CA has an avalanche of ballot measures this year. Gets buried in the noise.

And the mixed metaphors.
Prop 66 looks like serious garbage. especially this part:
Proposition 66 is designed to shorten the time that legal challenges to death sentences take to a maximum of five years.

I hope the campaign for Prop 62 really kicks in these last few weeks.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Clinton Romney'd Trump. Just need to keep it going next debate. Don't let off the gas pedal. Beat the shit out of him.

Wilsongt

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

That blonde Trump surrogate on CNN:

"yeah, Trump wrote down 918mil in losses, but Clinton wrote down 700K in losses, also"

Bitch, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom