• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So I was in the shower and my roommate had on morning joe and I thought Assange leaked the wall street speeches. I was like wow that could actually be something. Most probably nothing but something. But then I come here and it turns out he's leaked...nothing.

And Mika is being a crazy psycho.

sazzy

About what?

Donald is up in OH, IA and close in PA. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED. WHY ISNT SHE AHEAD BY 50 POINTS

On another note;

pA3eX6.png

Interesting how memes keep the alt-right from killing themselves when, in the real world, nothing makes people want to kill themselves more than memes. Alternate reality indeed. Really makes you think...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I hope Brian Kilmeade rips on his co-hosts again today about this.

aaaaa0

If you think about it, Assange just pulled a Trump on the alt-right. I wonder if they'll notice the irony.

Hypes up a press conference, spends an hour shilling himself instead, and then ends with a 10 minute announcement of nothing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Boke1879

If you think about it, Assange just pulled a Trump on the alt-right. I wonder if they'll notice the irony.

Hypes up a press conference, spends an hour shilling himself instead, and then ends with a 10 minute announcement of nothing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

That's what I'm saying. They gotta be pissed

Loudninja

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Could not have gone any better.

Slayven

So I was in the shower and my roommate had on morning joe and I thought Assange leaked the wall street speeches. I was like wow that could actually be something. Most probably nothing but something. But then I come here and it turns out he's leaked...nothing.

And Mika is being a crazy psycho.

I thought you were joking, but they really talking "Why doesn't Hillary make me feel like I am blow?"

Boke1879

The alt right on twitter is so pissed lol and done actually think Assange is waiting to release Closer to the election.

If he had something it would be out there by now lol

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Assange has a nearly complete FFXV build! He streamed it from his porch at 3am EST!

poligaf let Roger Stone and to a lesser extent Assange successfully troll them into thinking Wikileaks had something to end Hillary's campaign. They stayed up and watched Assange reveal nothing of the sort.

Seriously? I thought Poligaf was better than that.

I didn't stay up for shit. I just don't get more than 4 or 5 hours of sleep anymore. And watching the altright meltdown in real time was fun.

Boke1879

The Trumpers are furious at him

It's great, I love it

They are so fucking pissed lmaoo.

And honestly I don't doubt he has more emails to release but it's nothing noteworthy IMO.

If he did you release that shit now. Early voting in some states have started with other starting in the next couple of weeks. Trump hasn't recovered coming off of his worst week in a long time. Clinton is going strong and her surrogates are out there.

Well, I'd love to think I was clever for calling it, but I think everyone in this thread knew how this was going to go.

I'm glad they brought it forwards a day so we can move on now. It's fun seeing all the kooks angry about this, but I'd still rather wikileaks just stop being a thing.

I had to teach the spell checker on Edge not to auto capitalize wikileaks. Because no, fuck that. No preferred capitalization for you.

Well, I'd love to think I was clever for calling it, but I think everyone in this thread knew how this was going to go.

I'm glad they brought it forwards a day so we can move on now. It's fun seeing all the kooks angry about this, but I'd still rather wikileaks just stop being a thing.

I had to teach the spell checker on Edge not to auto capitalize wikileaks. Because no, fuck that. No preferred capitalization for you.

The fact that you use Edge is endearing. Almost as much as someone using the PS3 browser to post on Gaf. I miss Daniel B.

We came in with an internet. We came up with the internet. And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what Edge is doing with the internet, they're beating us at our own game. Edge. So we have to get very, very tough on cyber.

Cyanity

Banned
So many 3AM trainwrecks this week omg.

PoliGAF|OT12|It's 3AM, Do you know where your politician is?

edit - I think most of us in here knew this was going to be a large nothing sandwich (and does anyone have the Alex Jones freakout footage?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom