• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Pretty typical Joe stuff from what I've seen. "MSM underestimated Trump, we didn't. Trump had worst week ever and Hillary is still only barely leading. We're the best!"
The hilariously sad part is that they were one of the major shows that helped legitimize trump. He had free air time with soft ball questions anytime he wanted with morning Joe. Now they are trying to pretend like they have been hard on the entire time. It's gross as fuck.

Emarv

"Barely leading" is apparently poll numbers one or two points away from Obama's 2008 blowout.
Anytime someone mentions the words "electoral college" Joe pivots away because reasons. All about how she's the worst candidate ever, how she's 'more in the pocket of Wall Street than any other candidate', and how 'the voters like this guy!' Etc etc.

Retro

Woke up expecting some kind of half-baked conspiracy about Hillary getting an abortion from aliens to prevent John Clinton, future leader of the resistance against Skynet (which is actually the Obamacare website becoming sentient and taking secret death panels t o their logical conclusion) from being born.

Instead I get to link to this same damn clip of The Critic again.

VP debate is gonna be a shitshow, it might have been entertaining if Pence were one of those Fire and Brimstone types, secure in their convictions to stop all the gays and save all the fetuses. Instead he seems to be more of the sniveling type, happy to visit straight evil on his constituents and then slink away. Here's hoping he gets rolled hard by Kaine.

Diablos

Hillary getting an abortion from aliens to prevent John Clinton, future leader of the resistance against Skynet (which is actually the Obamacare website becoming sentient and taking secret death panels t o their logical conclusion) from being born.
Holy shit

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Pretty typical Joe stuff from what I've seen. "MSM underestimated Trump, we didn't. Trump had worst week ever and Hillary is still only barely leading. We're the best!"

Oh good. For a second I thought it was actually something important.

HylianTom

Banned
Woke up expecting some kind of half-baked conspiracy about Hillary getting an abortion from aliens to prevent John Clinton, future leader of the resistance against Skynet (which is actually the Obamacare website becoming sentient and taking secret death panels t o their logical conclusion) from being born.

Instead I get to link to this same damn clip of The Critic again.

VP debate is gonna be a shitshow, it might have been entertaining if Pence were one of those Fire and Brimstone types, secure in their convictions to stop all the gays and save all the fetuses. Instead he seems to be more of the sniveling type, happy to visit straight evil on his constituents and then slink away. Here's hoping he gets rolled hard by Kaine.
I was hoping someone would post this. Bravo!

Best possible outcome of the VP debate is Pence contradicting Trump in very obvious way when forced to answer for some lunacy and Trump feels compelled to instantly Tweet about it.

Ha! +1!

Best possible outcome of the VP debate is Pence contradicting Trump in very obvious way when forced to answer for some lunacy and Trump feels compelled to instantly Tweet about it.
I want dad to do two things tonight:

1) Force Pence to either contradict Trump bigly or box him into support something crazy because trump said it

2) Show people how much of a loon he is behind the nice facade. I hope Pence gets hit on the AIDS epidemic, RFRA and all the other regressive shit he's done

Retro

Holy shit

Marco Rubio is actually an escaped prototype.

I was hoping someone would post this. Bravo!

It's like the third time this year already, and I would expect it to be relevant for the near future. The Trump campaign has been a circus and I'm absolutely certain every staffer, intern, surrogate and pundit with even the slightest connection to it has already started thinking up titles for their tell-all books.

2) Show people how much of a loon he is behind the nice facade. I hope Pence gets hit on the AIDS epidemic, RFRA and all the other regressive shit he's done
Mandatory
Fetus
Funerals

This morning's little event should be all the proof we need that there's nothing to worry about and there will be no huge October leak of anything of consequence against Hillary

They avoided it by having Laura Ingram rant a bit about Hillary never creating any jobs, the Iran deal, etc etc etc

It's actually their headline story on Foxnews.com

I woke up this morning to another 7 fresh pages of PoliGAF, but in the hour and a half since, not even a full page. You guys confuse me. Why would anyone stay up for Assange doing anything?

Grief.exe

This is absolutely going to happen. Pence has contradicted Trump several times already.

Trump constantly contradicts himself, an impossible job for Pence, a man we will enjoy to see fail.

I woke up this morning to another 7 fresh pages of PoliGAF, but in the hour and a half since, not even a full page. You guys confuse me. Why would anyone stay up for Assange doing anything?

Bed wetting

It's clear from the Fox News perspective, "October Surprise" only counts if it's against Democrats. I guess on the Trump side it's not a surprise if it's dropped every single day.

Retro

It's clear from the Fox News perspective, "October Surprise" only counts if it's against Democrats. I guess on the Trump side it's not a surprise if it's dropped every single day.

Our October Surprise would be a full day in which Trump doesn't do something insane. Batshit crazy is the new norm.

Poeton

This network is getting really bad. It's hard to watch Joe and Mika try to prop up arguments in defense of Trump. Sometimes I think Mika just shuts off her brain to accommodate Joe's ego.

I don't have cable tv, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance.

Pre-convention: Morning Joe was basically washing Trump's balls.

Post-convention (Trump's first major meltdown): Morning Joe started talking shit about Trump.

Pre-Debate (Trump resurgence): Did Morning Joe try to go back to washing balls?

Post-Debate (2nd Trump meltdown): Did Morning Joe turn into some form of Stockholm Syndrome?

Our October Surprise would be a full day in which Trump doesn't do something insane. Batshit crazy is the new norm.
It kinda sucks though. If he's not exploding, people think he's being presidential and forget all the stuff he said. The elusive pivot if you will. Like the first couple of weeks in sept when he was not shooting himself, he was gaining in polls. He is judged by a very different standard.

So now the big question going forward is how long the RNC/GOP continues to waste time and money on Orange Menace while their senators go down the toilet.

Don't think they can keep this charade for long, either he wins the second debate and completely shifts the momentum (hint: he won't) or they publicly start to dump him. Wonder if the Dems also start shifting some resources to the senate races.

Oh and I heard there's a VP debate today.

I think if the country learns that Pence is also a piece of shit, it doesn't effect much. If a voter can stomach Trump, Pence is no problem. I would love 100% of Pence's time spent spinning Trumps craziness because there is no good way to deal with it. The hope is exposing a schism within the GOP ticket, but at worst you get to see Pence eat a shit sandwich with a smile on his face for 90 minutes.

Retro

It kinda sucks though. If he's not exploding, people think he's being presidential and forget all the stuff he said. The elusive pivot if you will. Like the first couple of weeks in sept when he was not shooting himself, he was gaining in polls. He is judged by a very different standard.

The best part is that every time this happens and everyone declares that finally, this time, the pivot is real and permanent and it's time to freak the fuck out, it only makes it that much entertaining when he inevitably reverts back (and usually, doubles down) a few hours later. It's like he sees everyone call the pivot and he takes it as a personal challenge to prove them wrong in the most bombastic way possible.

Headline: "Trump pivots, kisses baby, salutes flag."

Trump: "I eat babies, you know. I do. I eat them, sometimes two or three times a day. They go right through me, very fatty, babies, like Alicia Machado, just full of fat, believe me. Good thing I have plenty of soft American flags to wipe with, right? They're great, I buy them cheap by the gross from Gyna. Great flags, those Gyinese. Babies, notsomuch, but great flags, really folks."
Posted at 3am from Android.

HylianTom

Banned
Today on the campaign trail, per ABC's @ryanstruyk:

TEAM CLINTON
HRC in PA
Bill in OH
Bernie in MN
Warren in NV
Michelle in NC

TEAM TRUMP
Trump in AZ

.. *snicker*

What do you mean? Who wouldn't be excited for a MikePence rally?

kiss2_360.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Can you imagine crooked weak Hillary Clinton who has no stamina and no penis against me and MIKEPENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom