• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncytia

This couldn't have gone better. Now the alt right is pissed at Assange. No one is going to trust that wikileaks has anything again.

HylianTom

Banned
5635950853_9672b3c426_b.jpg

Holmes

Wow I woke up randomly and decided to check to see what this was. I'm fucking gagged these meltdowns are a great early morning treat.

They just asked him if he feels any personal affinity for Trump. "I feel affinity for all people" And then he comes back that he feels sympathy for Hillary and Trump.

Mwahahahaha

Diablos

You all stayed up to watch him?? Omg. Crazy!

Also what have I been telling you guys about PA? We're not losing. Unless voter registrations in Philly get hacked or something. 😰

I refuse to believe anyone was seriously worried about the guy hiding in an embassy from Rape charges. It's like "Diablos" has become your guys default mode these days...

Diablos

What the hell are you guys watching?
Assange has a nearly complete FFXV build! He streamed it from his porch at 3am EST!

poligaf let Roger Stone and to a lesser extent Assange successfully troll them into thinking Wikileaks had something to end Hillary's campaign. They stayed up and watched Assange reveal nothing of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom