• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
dRmKOPK.gif

WAIT HE MENTIONED 100 YEARS AGO

is this when ISIS came into existence and Hillary came alive to fight her eternal enemy the ISIS

edit-

Oh my god alex jones wants to send in the ring wraiths

they're getting pissed off at assange this is amazing as fuck

kmag

I mean, these are the easiest people to rip off so it's not a bad idea on the surface.

This is just such an obvious scam that it may not work.

I honestly thought they'd have kept some vaguely worded DNC emails to release at this point. You know the sort of stuff which leaves open the conspiracy nuts imagination to go wild.

Hi Debbie,

Do you want to have lunch on Thursday?

Hugs,

Huma

would become DWS and Huma plotted the downfall of Western society before meeting Killary for their weekly threeway.

thebloo

Why does Trump constantly scream about the national debt when all of his proposals would massively increase the national debt.

I know he treats his fans like the suckers they are, but it's honestly ballsy to bring up the national debt being high as a negative as a candidate when you want to make the debt much larger.

Schrodinger's candidate. Only the cat is a turd and the poison is for Schrodinger.

This is a fucking infomercial I am cackling.

There is no better sign that Wikileaks is part of the far right than the fact that they are focusing on scamming their supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom