• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a "Women For Trump" woman behind Poppy on CNN, yelling belligerently and I think she's saying, "Bill Clinton's a racist"? I think she might be dangerous.
She's saying Bill Clinton is a rapist. She's wearing a t-shirt with Bill's face on it with RAPE written underneath (like Obama Hope posters)

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Just got my absentee ballot ^_^

QpMZkcz.jpg
Trump's name is still on it.?!?!?!

What does that mean?!?

Scott BauerVerified account
‏@sbauerAP
Wisconsin Attorney General @BradSchimel heckled for criticizing lewd comments by @realDonaldTrump: "Get over it!" someone shouts at rally

GOP CIVIL WAR BREWING

She's a Jeb! person though.
You're saying Reince wasn't? They rolled out the red-carpet for Jeb just as much as DNC did for Hillary. They changed the primary schedules, turned a few states into WTA in order to undermine an insurgency. They were all for Jeb? but their electorate wasn't.

Trump supporters gathering at the tower lol

Rinse and Paul Ryan are going to show up with a Chernobyl-esque concrete dome and just trap them all in it.

Scott BauerVerified account
‏@sbauerAP
Wisconsin Attorney General @BradSchimel heckled for criticizing lewd comments by @realDonaldTrump: "Get over it!" someone shouts at rally

As an attorney general, you should maybe know that you're giving a speech to the same people that chanted "lock her up" in front of millions of people and let your party leadership conduct a kangaroo court in primetime television to tens of millions all in the same week. You're likely not going to get them to just "get over it".

sazzy

trump supporters gathering at trump tower, chanting lock her up, shouting

saw several policemen on cnn feed

I love that these pieces of garbage Republican voters are turning on Republican politicians who are coming out against Trump now. You created these monsters. Let them all burn.

The reaction to Ryan today is the perfect illustration of why the GOP is stuck with Trump and would be even if it weren't too late. They need his base to win. The bind is that women are a big enough portion of the electorate that they need at least a respectable percentage of their votes. Hence they'll keep searching for some way to keep their distance without actually giving Trump the boot. It's really quite cowardly.

HylianTom

Banned
Well, there it is.

https://twitter.com/TicTacUSA/status/784831611531436032

Tic Tac USAVerified account
‏@TicTacUSA
Tic Tac respects all women. We find the recent statements and behavior completely inappropriate and unacceptable.

Scene:

The thread is PoliGAF 2028 |OT27| The Electors Are in the Alamo's Basement.

Someone makes a Tic Tac joke.

The old-timers in the thread laugh knowingly.

The young'uns are puzzled. And intrigued.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
CNN just said Trump is hunkered down with his team and not doing any debate prep.
I mean, no one actually thought he could concentrate on anything today. It's just going to be Trump and friends hanging out and shitting on women and the media. Maybe they'll think of attacks on Bill.

Oh yeah, he's going to be even less prepared for the second debate.

Can you really put him on the camera for 90 minutes during the debate? He's gonna snap like a twig. They should just be doing what they can to make Donald as relaxed and comfortable as possible-the political equivalent of hospice care.

Diablos

I mean, no one actually thought he could concentrate on anything today. It's just going to be Trump and friends hanging out and shitting on women and the media. Maybe they'll think of attacks on Bill.
Kellyanne is there too. I'm surprised she's still running the campaign even if she's just a figurehead as Trump clearly gets the final say

AniHawk

trump's ceiling was 43-44. i wonder what his true floor is. 33? 30-33 seems to be what bush's lowest approval rating was. maybe that's where all the ultra diehard republicans are.

still a scary amount of people regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom