• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media and establishment want me out of the race so badly - I WILL NEVER DROP OUT OF THE RACE, WILL NEVER LET MY SUPPORTERS DOWN! #MAGA

Yeah this isn't suprising. His loyalty is to his crowds, not the party that still was hesitant to embrace him and whom he probably felt were waiting to stab him in the back as soon as possible.

Crowds cheer and say they love him and tell him nice things. Republican leaders do not say nice things about him. Trump likes people who say nice things about him. It's really just that simple.

Ashodin

3QAamcm.jpg

rNoGezx.png

Wilsongt

And to think, the GOP could have avoided all of this back lash from everyone but their most insane supporters if they had just attacked Trump and actually played a decent candidate.

Hillary has literally already begun moving her furniture into the white house.

Turned on FNC for a laugh, they're currently talking about how, quote: "School choice is the civil rights issue of our time".

This is the line used by every Republican.

And it's true that charter schools in inner cities produce better outcomes than public schools, but that's just because some charter schools have intense tutoring which is really helpful to students who are struggling (like a lot of minority children are due to poverty).

Giving all black and Hispanic children tutors would be a huge civil rights victory though, it's true.

Revolver

Will Hillary shake his hand at the start of the debate?

I was thinking about this too. I think she should give him the cold shoulder. Coming out smiling with a "Hi Donald" and being friendly with him wouldn't be a good look to the millions of women that are furious with him right now.

BradC00

Just got my absentee ballot ^_^

QpMZkcz.jpg

is your ballot folded in half or is the rest on another piece of paper? I got mine through e-mail and it doesn't fit on a normal piece of paper when I print it, without there being margins or the top and bottom being cut off. hope they still count it -.- wondering if I should just go somewhere and get it printed for me, at like a UPS store or something.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
is your ballot folded in half or is the rest on another piece of paper? I got mine through e-mail and it doesn't fit on a normal piece of paper when I print it, without there being margins or the top and bottom being cut off. hope they still count it -.- wondering if I should just go somewhere and get it printed for me, at like a UPS store or something.

How did you get it through email? as a PDF?

Ashodin

When the shitstorm's too strong
The twitter chain too long
I've said too much and I've gone too far
and I might not make it
I might not make it
This time I might not make it
I might not make it

Adios Trumpeneros

Shot:

@seangallitz
.@SenatorBurr to @CBSNews on Trump: "I am going to watch his level of contrition over the next few days to determine my level of support."

Chaser:

@PoliticsWolf
I've shied away from doing predictions since the primaries, but I'm calling this one: I think @DeborahRossNC will beat #NCsen Richard Burr

benjipwns

Banned
That Stern stuff is so fucking tame. And lame. CNN trying to hop onto somebody else's news cycle.

You're gonna get hop-ons.

Bowdz

Holy shiiiiiiiiiit at those Stern comments. It's crazy to look back to a week ago when Trump's scandal was insulting a former Miss America winner. Now we are at the bragging about sexual assault and saying his daughter was a piece of ass phase.

Come on Murphy. This better be enough to knock out Rubitron.

Scott Walker is coming close to U6 truthing to appease to Trump fans while never mentioning him, lol.

edit: "We have too many people on the sidelines and not enough people in the game." Scott Walker you are such a fucking loser.

Scot Walker is now bragging about cutting food stamps and drug testing people on food stamps, I have no idea where Trump came from!

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
DIFFERENT CROWD IN THE FALL

Even with the different crowd, Trump still found a way to occasionally tie up Hillary in the polls while Hillary was running attack ads directly targeting his sexism.

Unfortunately swing voters can pretty blind to this stuff unless there's a clear smoking gun. Republican voters probably even moreso.

I've shied away from doing predictions since the primaries, but I'm calling this one: I think @DeborahRossNC will beat #NCsen Richard Burr

Ross was already going to beat Burr, but now instead of a 1 point or so win it'll be by 3-4. Toomey and Ayotte are also done for. Blunt and Heck move to coinflips-both NV and MO are super soft to any depressed Trumpist turnout.

Fedelias

I know that it would be better to have a younger and more liberal justice than Garland on the court, but I feel like it would be really distasteful of Obama to play political football with him like that. I don't think he's going to back him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom