• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

rump-penis-grab-them-by-the-pussy-trumps-gotta-change-4527063.png

Someone wanted this.

yes

Hopfrog

This is losing the GOP a generation of white college-educated women. I don't see how they ever come back from this nationally without an alignment that their core supporters won't allow.

For years and years to come the Democrats can just play that tape and conclude with a single line - Donald Trump, 2016 presidential nominee of the Republican party.

Fuchsdh

This is losing the GOP a generation of white college-educated women. I don't see how they ever come back from this nationally without an alignment that their core supporters won't allow.

I'm not so sure. Assuming the GOP can recover from this election by just not nominating people like Trump, I don't see how this materially affects that affiliation. Nothing Trump has said or done is atypical of the Republicans' very schizophrenic attitudes towards women.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
They're going for the argument that if Melania forgives Donald Trump, that should be enough, because something something Bill and Hillary.

Except you know, we have Donald Trump on tape saying he likes to use his class status to sexually assault women.

The GOP thought they nominated David Duke and they were okay with that because no black people, Hispanics, Jews, Asians, or Muslims ever voted for them in the first place.

Then they realized they nominated a combination of David Duke and Todd Akin and that's when things went bad.

Trump's business is done. He was managing his brand all of these years any way. His brand is worth shit now.

With their new reality, will Melania stay with Trump?

Diablos

The crooked media has been attacking me so unfairly. Did you just see on MSNBC they have the headline saying how I made lewd comments about women in 2005? The only problem is, folks, if you're out in public and just reading the headline they make you think I made 2,005 lewd comments about women. I mean, come on. I've said some dumb things but really -- I mean even Melania forgives me, ok? And I didn't even need to apologize to her. That's how you know, folks. That's how you know.

Boke1879

This shit is probably the death kneel for Trump. He's getting raked.

And that Melania statement is odd. Trump didn't do his apology live. Melania wasn't even in it with him. She puts out a statement a day later?

mo60

I wonder how badly trump will lose now? At this point I think trump will have to deal with similar stiff like this after election day. People will probably start to sue him after November 8th and I think his business will crater probably.

Cerium

And that Melania statement is odd. Trump didn't do his apology live. Melania wasn't even in it with him. She puts out a statement a day later?
I can believe she's actually pissed. They were newly married when that video was made. She was pregnant. She is a human being after all.

Dierce

It's because she didn't make the statement. The campaign came up with this statement for damage control and put her name on it.

HylianTom

Banned

Wang thinks that the Senate is gone and that the House is now in question.

I'm sitting here with the biggest grin..

benjipwns

Banned
then wins lawsuits in every single one of 25 states which have laws against faithless electors.
Those laws are paper tigers though, most of them are just misdemeanors with fines, the party could pay the fines. That's assuming they're actually enforced, they never have been.

The biggest hurdle in any of these scenarios is that Trump would be winning the election. Nobody would care about the EVs if they're for losing.

So, does Trump get to speak at RNCs for the future?
Does George W.? This year was the third straight he missed.

Owzers

It will be restarted when Trump destroys hillary tomorrow.

Trump: Why haven't you done anything in 30 years?
Hillary: I...
Trump: You are a dumb bitch

*crowd applauds*
This is how I feel, from trumps got to go to "trump won the debate and he will lead our country"

Boke1879

So there is word that he wants to speak tonight? What in gods name can he say?

And I was just watching CNN at work. He's getting blasted and Poppy said that people in the campaign told Trumpnifnhe wanted to do a video he shouldn't put the Clintons in it at all. He does anyway

watershed

Banned
I really hope Trump gives a speech today. I want to see his version of Romney's deer in the headlights post- 47% press conference. Trump's video yesterday was pitiful but it was also pre-recorded and without press or an audience.

kevin1025

Banned
There's a "Women For Trump" woman behind Poppy on CNN, yelling belligerently and I think she's saying, "Bill Clinton's a racist"? I think she might be dangerous.

Trouble

Banned
What if they manufactured a 'family emergency' so Trump could skip the debate? Maybe they push Eric down the stairs or something.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I think Texas was already at 5 points or so before this. The GOP's backbone here is suburban women, Trump was already doing terribly with them.

I'd love to believe those 7 point polls, but I don't think the state party is organized enough to GOTV.

I'd love a 5 point margin here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom