• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

Signs in the background on CNN:

"Kanye 2020"

"Patrick Star '16"

"Donald Trump: Apex Predator"
randy_orton___the_apex_predator___wallpaper_by_cvfx-d4q03h1.png

Evangelicals aren't going to move away from Trump. Not over this, not over anything. The evangelical leaders in Trump's camp before are still there, and a cursory glance at my Facebook feed suggests that they're twisting themselves into pretzels to justify their continued support of this man.

This is a holy war against Democrats in general and Hillary in particular. Roe v. Wade is the lens through which they view all policy matters, and they would vote for Satan himself as long as he's Republican. They're close enough to doing it as is.

KMS

Guy BensonVerified account
‏@guypbenson
Anti-Trump operative tells me 2 more big oppo hits coming. Says 1 is ~on par w/ 'p***y grab,' the other is worse. But no details. We'll see.

Straight to my viens

Strimei

So, though I've been saying that there's no way of Trump dropping out, let's say he does today.

What on earth happens tomorrow at the debate? Just a full Hillary townhall?

So, though I've been saying that there's no way of Trump dropping out, let's say he does today.

What on earth happens tomorrow at the debate? Just a full Hillary townhall?

If Trump was a no-show then Hillary could have her own town hall if she wanted to, which she would. She would probably just insist that Trump's empty stool be left out on stage.

Strimei

If Trump was a no-show then Hillary could have her own town hall if she wanted to, which she would. She would probably just insist that Trump's empty stool be left out on stage.

So long as she doesn't do the whole ramble-talk thing that Heston did with the chair.

edit: Eastwood, not Heston. Damn brain fart.

I wonder how low he will hit in national polls. Will any of his supporters really flee over this? I'm guessing he will stick around 40% but voter enthusiasm will be crushed.

Teggy

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Bill Pruitt
Bill Pruitt‏ @billpruitt

As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng

Getting back from some canvassing for Doug Owens has me wondering: what has polling of old women looked like? Because I talked to a few, and they all brought up how they wanted Trump to die of their own volition.

Kusagari

I think we might just get a deluge of new Trump audio every day to November now.

There's almost assuredly thousands upon thousands of tapes out there with Trump saying insane shit.

Boke1879

I think we might just get a deluge of new Trump audio every day to November now.

There's almost assuredly thousands upon thousands of tapes out there with Trump saying insane shit.

Yea. I doubt anything else drops this weekend, but I highly suspect something will be out sometime next week.

Guy BensonVerified account
‏@guypbenson
Anti-Trump operative tells me 2 more big oppo hits coming. Says 1 is ~on par w/ 'p***y grab,' the other is worse. But no details. We'll see.

Holy crap

We'll get some new oppo at 9:00-10:30 PM EST tomorrow when Trump screams at a child of undocumented immigrants, insults a man in a wheelchair, and calls Hillary a cunt during the debate.

I think that will last a while.

I wonder how hard Trump will go after McCain and Heck now. Trump is amazing at destroying the favorables of Republicans who attack him but I don't know if he's going to attack specific Senate candidates now.

Oh boy oh boy

what if the other piece of oppo drops tomorrow at like 10am?

I wonder how much shit there is on Trump that will be coming out.

And Trump wasn't prepared for this. His image is getting ruined. His families image is getting ruined. He said it himself the last debate-HIs business, his family, and himself take precedence over all else[sic].

HIs business reputation will be damage. He'll be known as a clown who is probably broke compared to what he says. Nobody will want to do business with him. And there's more coming. If this is the tip of the iceberg, then there's a whole ocean out there.

This is enjoyable.

Diablos

Charlie Dent isn't clear on what the rules would allow, because he just wanted to watch some football. But he wants Priebus to replace Trump or resign. Lol

Nordicus

GOP never capitalized on that Trump has always been a vile attention-seeker with no mental nor verbal filter.

Clinton's not whiffing this Oppo Combo. I do not know if you can get nearly as much material out of any other candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom