• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestal

This is Palin levels of incompetence when it comes to vetting and oppo research. They could have saved the party in the primaries, now they have to sit there and watch it burn.

KMS

Tic Tac USA ‏@TicTacUSA 3h3 hours ago
Tic Tac respects all women. We find the recent statements and behavior completely inappropriate and unacceptable.

Chelsea Peretti ‏@chelseaperetti 23m23 minutes ago
.@TicTacUSA OK PHEW SO THIS ISN'T AN AUTHENTIC AD?
sm18EK4.jpg

WoW

The sad thing is he would have just been another dime a dozen, woman hating rich asshole if he didn't try to run for king of US. People have had these tapes and he had been consistently a horrible person on the record for decades...yet NBC give him shows and everyone lets him continue to be horrible so long as swimming in his orange wake makes money.

I really hope the digging on Trump continues long after the election. Make him regret trying to half ass his way into one of the most important offices in the world. I hope his businesses tank. I am sure Melania is out the door by end of the year. Every woman in the US, even the fools still voting for him, deserve better than this.

Straight to my viens

He called some black people or Mexican people a racial slur. That's one.

What's the other? Probably video or audio of him committing an actual sexual assault.

It feels sort of wrong to speculate about stuff like this, but that's my guess.

Kid Heart

Guy BensonVerified account
‏@guypbenson
Anti-Trump operative tells me 2 more big oppo hits coming. Says 1 is ~on par w/ 'p***y grab,' the other is worse. But no details. We'll see.

Holy crap

I think others have already pointed it out in this thread, but I'm betting one of them has to be the N word. I can't think of much else worse at this point than admitting you love to sexually assault women. I somewhat hope it is too, because it is (sadly) probably one of the only ways to get people to wake up and realize how incredibly racist he is.

I think others have already pointed it out in this thread, but I'm betting one of them has to be the N word. I can't think of much worse at this point then admitting you love to sexually assault women. I somewhat hope it is too, because it is (sadly) probably one of the only ways to get people to wake up and realize how incredibly racist he is.
i actively want a video of trump saying the n-word. who gives a shit at this point? he's a white supremacist. this wouldn't make him any more garbage to me.

Syncytia

What is this on CNN... Scripted Q&A something or other softball question for Hillary?

And it's "did this 15 year old ask her father, a democrat and Hillary supporter, for help?"

Of course someone reading a question off a notecard is scripted to some extent
It doesn't mean there's any coordination with Hillary / the campaign

What am I missing here?

edit: fahrenthold first. what teases.

Makai

We pretty much know this is not a good understanding of Google's system for the simple reason that your incogito searches don't show up when you're not incognito.

I am pretty sure people would know if incognito searches could pollute your normal search history.
Browsing your history now. Unprepared for this filth.

t2633.gif

i actively want a video of trump saying the n-word. who gives a shit at this point? he's a white supremacist. this wouldn't make him any more garbage to me.

Right, but that's like the one thing you can't do. Most right-wingers are able to handwave racist shit when it's not so explicit, but calling someone a nigger is pretty much the ground zero of racist shit that almost everyone accepts is racist, even a large amount of right-wingers.

What is this on CNN... Scripted Q&A something or other softball question for Hillary?

And it's "did this 15 year old ask her father, a democrat and Hillary supporter, for help?"

Of course someone reading a question off a notecard is scripted to some extent
It doesn't mean there's any coordination with Hillary / the campaign

What am I missing here?

If it's the Smerconish thing he just interviews the girl and her father since nobody else did.

I still maintain they made him up to look more like Scalia than the actual guy he was based on.

True, he looked nothing like the real politician, but he was so great. He captured the spirit, which is the most important thing. Put a wig on him and orange makeup and he could totally become Trump.

Nordicus

Guy Benson ‏@guypbenson 9m9 minutes ago
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton demands Trump not withdraw from race.
There are many moods and intentions that I can read into that demand.

None of them good for Trump.

That picture with the smiling Trumps and Clintons feels so far away.

Another wonderful outcome from this is that the whole "Trump performed better this debate" narrative is fucking meaningless. This debate has become a very distinct event that I am not sure we even know how to properly evaluate until it happens.

tuffy

Is the second debate still going to happen?
Even if it's just Hillary Clinton next to an empty stool, it's still going to happen. Trump not showing up is essentially waving the white flag for his campaign, so he's very likely to be there.

Syncytia

r/The_Donald is interesting today. Denial everywhere. Mainstream media conspiracy, it won't stick, GOP is working with the liberals.

If stuff like this and people booing at the rally keep up, the party is done.

Correct. Even if it was planted nobody gives a fuck. Political opponents taking advantage of their opponents own misfortunes. NEWS AT ELEVEN!

Why even cover this... especially after Trumps "not debate prep" Town Hall?

At the rate this is going, Trump will be be polling 35% very soon. This will be solely consisting of GOP primary electorate, pepes and racists. You know, the deplorables who believe Obama is a Muslim and Hillary created cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom