• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

Google recommendations are based on your search history

pH3JuSr.png

incognito mode gets rid of the search history recommendations

"will trump drop out" is the second autocomplete overall for "will"
"grab them by the [p]" is collectively the first and second for "grab"
and "can trump be replaced" is #2 for "can"

Ithil

I love that these pieces of garbage Republican voters are turning on Republican politicians who are coming out against Trump now. You created these monsters. Let them all burn.

Absolutely. They fostered a base that hates facts and media and anything "other", and prefers blind worship, "feelings" and conspiracy theories, and now they've made a situation where the GOP itself is their target, straight up cannibalism.

Makai

Search history of your IP address is stored and you can even browse the search histories of other IP addresses.

tmarg

Aren't auto completes tailored to your browsing history? I'm sure lots of people are looking the story up, but that's not a good way to measure it.

iammeiam

Search history of your IP address is stored and you can even browse the search histories of other IP addresses.

I grabbed my phone, launched some weird alternative browser I haven't launched in years and is still scaled for an iPhone 4, swapped my connection to a neighbor's XFinity Wifi, and still get the same search results.

I'd tried a few browsers I don't use prior to posting, the results are pretty high up there.

kevin1025

Banned
It sort of shows how low he must be, that he had to go out and get a few cheers from the crowd. "No event, fine, I'm getting tremendous support outside, let's see what that's about."

Diablos

I might literally masturbate to the debate tomorrow.

Public humiliation is my fetish.
Not mine. But Trump is so horrible he deserves it for legitimate reasons, he's a huge threat.

Generally speaking I dislike this age of verbally stoning people online etc all the time. We've all been guilty of giving in, for me especially when I was younger. Let's not forget about decency after this election. Don't become the thing you hate.

Teggy

Clinton setting everyone on edge for what bomb she will drop at the debate - won't comment on the latest news until then.

Hahahaha Poppy Harlow dragging this Trump supporter.

kadotsu

Banned
Clinton setting everyone on edge for what bomb she will drop at the debate - won't comment on the latest news until then.

You can't really do that at a town hall. It's more of a passive aggressive battle while you try to impress the audience.

Lol, look around!

I might literally masturbate to the debate tomorrow.

Public humiliation is my fetish.

My fetish is people having a public humiliation fetish.

I will kink shame you.

Good idea. This ma'am needs another hose for her crotch.

I've wanted to participate more in this thread, but stepping away from the furious masturbation is proving difficult.

Hahahaha Poppy Harlow dragging this Trump supporter.

News moves fast, but remember that she has already tweeted about it and the campaign has spliced the footage into the ad about women.

Teggy

Condoleezza Rice
29 mins ·
Enough! Donald Trump should not be President. He should withdraw.
As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.

pigeon

Banned

We pretty much know this is not a good understanding of Google's system for the simple reason that your incogito searches don't show up when you're not incognito.

I am pretty sure people would know if incognito searches could pollute your normal search history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom