• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

WaPo

Apparently they're now in the bargaining^2 phase.

1. Pence resigns from ticket
2. Trump resigns from ticket
3. Just kidding! Pence rejoins ticket, Republican victory

Why would Pence resigning even get Trump to resign? He'll go it alone if he has to.

Are they only now beginning to grasp the sort of lunatic they tied themselves to? What the fuck were they thinking months ago?!

HylianTom

Banned
I wonder if SNL will make any references to the pussy thing tonight.

You know it.

tumblr_nk4erfFw7z1s2wio8o1_500.gif

jtb

Banned
no, just people who don't care about political legitimacy or democratic will and feel entitled to government as "serious people"

oh yeah, that too. i mean, isn't mcmuffin's plan to win utah and have the house hand him the presidency? like... what...

400 EV is a huge number in a modern election though. Playing around at 270 and Clinton would probably need to win by 12 or 13 to get a map like this:

http://www.270towin.com/maps/eXXg7

(whisper it....)

flip texas

God this is revealing what these #nevertrumpers really are.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wait.. wait..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Okay.. what fucking reality do these people live in.. I'm sitting here stunned.. Rome is burning and these fucknuts are sitting here writing pisspoor fanfiction on how things should work. Delusional

Retro

@RyanLizza
Kellyanne Conway tells me she is NOT resigning. "That is silly," she texts. (There was speculation after she canceled tv appearance on Fox.)

She's already left the country. She texted because she couldn't put the phone to her ear while the hair dye set in. The next time anyone will see Kellyanne Conway, she'll be Connie Kellane, an unassuming hostess at a quaint little public house outside Dublin who's eyes tell of a haunting past and peculiar sort of madness.

Syncytia

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wait.. wait..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Okay.. what fucking reality do these people live in.. I'm sitting here stunned.. Rome is burning and these fucknuts are sitting here writing pisspoor fanfiction on how things should work. Delusional

If you've never ventured over to r/The_Donald, I highly recommend it to see the alternative reality up close. Today is actually a great day to see it too.

God all I want now is Trump to call Paul Ryan is "a bitch" or the c word on live TV or during a rally during the rest of this month

If only Paul Ryan could have suffered the indignities/injustices I have suffered as a white 30 year old autistic male in the Midwest. Ayn Rand's pablum would seem awful policy if he knew.

BigAl1992

She's already left the country. She texted because she couldn't put the phone to her ear while the hair dye set in. The next time anyone will see Kellyanne Conway, she'll be Connie Kellane, an unassuming hostess at a quaint little public house outside Dublin who's eyes tell of a haunting past and peculiar sort of madness.

Oh No. Fuck no. I'm not going to have to deal with her over here. Either she's off to London or you can hold on to her.

Boke1879

We'll never see Trump and Pence together again either

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I'm super late to this, but I just saw the news of McCain un-endorsing Trump.

This will be the best test in finding out if the alleged phenomenon of the depressed Trump voter actually exists or not.

Syncytia

Why would Pence resigning even get Trump to resign? He'll go it alone if he has to.

Are they only now beginning to grasp the sort of lunatic they tied themselves to? What the fuck were they thinking months ago?!

Yeah, I have no idea how Trump drops if Pence does. I can't believe this is even being taken somewhat serious.

I suppose I could see Pence dropping to try and save himself, depending on how poor Trumps reaction is at the debate and over the next few days.

Retro

Oh No. Fuck no. I'm not going to have to deal with her over here. Either she's off to London or you can hold on to her.

Sorry to dump her on you, Kellane is an Irish surname. I considered Germany, but she might run into a Drumpf and start screaming and stabbing.

Strimei

Yeah, I have no idea how Trump drops if Pence does. I can't believe this is even being taken somewhat serious.

I suppose I could see Pence dropping to try and save himself, depending on how poor Trumps reaction is at the debate and over the next few days.

Yeah, Pence could try and drop to save himself, though honestly he's tied pretty tight to Trump at this point as-is.

Still, rats are fleeing the sinking ship.

The Schadenfreude is too much. I can't.

Hahaha Weld is no saying how their ticket is going to have momentum! I mean it's true, just funny after he abandoned Johnson.

he was going to dedicate his effort to stopping trump.

with all due respect, trump has been stopped harder than anything weld would have accomplished. He can do whatever.

Syncytia

Thats MNF, SNF is Packers vs Giants.

FUCK I messed up looking at the schedule on google. Hmmm... debate will still win out I think.

he was going to dedicate his effort to stopping trump.

with all due respect, trump has been stopped harder than anything weld would have accomplished. He can do whatever.

True enough, but he almost seems excited about their chances to break like 10% now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom