• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think this entire thing is just a perfect troll. Everything he does is wrong, just wrong.

Even if it wasn't before, Colbert had a point that the only way to get out of this unscathed is to claim a troll job. If he wins he actually has to be president and if he loses, well, he's a loser so it's the only way out for him.

Not just well done, his (racist) butler said it needs to "rock" on the plate...It's shoe-leather.

Why, I just don't get it. I am losing my grip on reality with this guy I don't understand people.

Another day at the office for Hannity.

Not to mention he ignored that in the segment Megyn called both candidates out but if she calls out Donald she must be a Hillary supporter.

Whats this business about not liking steaks well done? Well done steaks are good. Anything less than that might as well be caveman and eat raw meat. Poligaf again has the worst food opinions.

Eusis

Whats this business about not liking steaks well done? Well done steaks are good. Anything less than that might as well be caveman and eat raw meat. Poligaf again has the worst food opinions.
Well done is for something diced into bits to be used in something like a burrito (or hamburger which is all surface meat.) To each their own but ah hahaha at that being "worst." I bet most professional chefs find well done abhorrent.

Owzers

Ana Navarro just compeltley destroyed some trump campaign staffer after he said that anyone who thinks trump is a racist for his Mexican comments is being outrageous
Would have been more fun if he said anyone calling trump racist is the real racist, wasn't that their line when it came to the Judge critism?

johnsmith

remember me
Damn, Ana Navarro slayed that nerd with the glasses.

"It is outrageous for you to call Trump a racist"

"I'll not only say it again, i'll say it in 2 languages DONALD TRUMP ES UN RACISTA"

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock

Get the fuck out of here.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

I'm a vegetarian and even I know this is completely wrong.

sazzy

Mr. Trump has already slipped perceptibly in public polls, trailing widely this week in Pennsylvania and by smaller margins in Florida and North Carolina — three states he cannot afford to lose. But private polling by both parties shows an even more precipitous drop, especially among independent voters, moderate Republicans and women, according to a dozen strategists from both parties who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the data was confidential.

Liesl Hickey, a Republican strategist involved in several House races in swing states, said she was dismayed by a sudden exodus of independent voters in more diverse parts of the country.

“They are really starting to pull away from Trump,” said Ms. Hickey, describing his soaring unpopularity with independents as entering “uncharted territory.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/06/u...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Iolo

That Chicago Tribune endorsement of Gary Johnson looks stupider and more craven with each passing day.

I'm a vegetarian and even I know this is completely wrong.

FgiMyvo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom