• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

I'm glad Jeb and Rubio lost the nomination because Ana's a fantastic surrogate. Better than a lot of the liberal scrubs they have on shilling for Hills.

Well they don't. Obamacare is flopping. Needs help. Luckily that is clintons position and no1curr except republicans and kellyanne Conway.

Obamacare is only flopping because Republicans, after 6 years, succeeded in hamstringing it by removing key subsidies that were keeping prices down, and also because it never included drug price control provisions at the behest of pharmaceutical companies.

I'm glad Jeb and Rubio lost the nomination because Ana's a fantastic surrogate. Better than a lot of the liberal scrubs they have on shilling for Hills.
it's still weird when she says shit like how she's good friends with Giuliani and Gingrich when they're equally as bad but she's still doing fantastic work. the liberal surrogates mostly suck besides Van, Angela, and a select few when they have heir moments.

She's good here but a big part of what makes her so effective is that it's been made extremely personal to her. She never really got this amped previously from what I remember.

Also I will agree Clintons surrogates suck.

Van is probably my favorite person on television. He explains himself so damn well and always acts so respectful even in the face of great ignorance.

teiresias

Wow, burning him up!!!

Frankly though, I think people like Anna need to take a look at their party rather than try and separate it from Trump. Will she jump right back into the lion's den, complicit in not calling out thinly veiled dog whistles simply because they're not being voiced as plainly as Trump has done? Will she call out the party utilizing these same voters to leverage congressional wins and then act surprised when that base cultivated for that purpose nominates these crazies for Presidential contests?

Oh, and Michael Caputo is completely Ben Linus from Lost.

Van is probably my favorite person on television. He explains himself so damn well and always acts so respectful even in the face of great ignorance.

I mean good for him for remaining calm, but it can a bit annoying like when he claims Trump missed some big opportunity to speak to minorities. I'm always like bro you know Trump lost that chance before the general even started. This entire election has really been about how far can Trump drive up the white vote.

It's a shame the way he left the Obama administration

Bowdz

For sure. I love Van's general even keel and his showdown with Jeffrey Lord during the primaries was legendary.

Slayven

Man spends hours with Kayleigh and Jeffery Lord literally in his ear. He has the patience of a saint. I would have long since walked out

She's good here but a big part of what makes her so effective is that it's been made extremely personal to her. She never really got this amped previously from what I remember.

Also I will agree Clintons surrogates suck.

Man Bobby Mook is always terrible when he's on tv :/

Aceun

Man spends hours with Kayleigh and Jeffery Lord literally in his ear. He has the patience of a saint. I would have long since walked out

I honestly don't know how he does it. It's a joy to watch him remain steadfast and intelligent in the face of such horsecrap.

IHOZHC7.jpg

Cerium

The leaks start flowing when people sense a loss coming. They start pointing fingers and angling to save themselves.

jtb

Banned
tbh I think Plouffe sucks on TV too. Very calm in audio form, but always a little hypercaffinated on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom