• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pence did a lot of things that pissed me off last night, but I am disappointed that Kaine didn't correct him when he called immigrants aliens. It is just so dehumanizing, they aren't aliens they are human beings.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Dude. Stop shaking your head.
if he were an honest man
hxdCpt2.gif

watershed

Banned
The ads cut from the VP debate are great. It's exactly what we were talking about yesterday during the debate. Pence saying "no, that's not true" with a Trump quote right next to him.

jiggle

I was just watching the Trump jokes from Seth meyers' wh correspondence dinner again
He(trump) REALLY can't handle criticisms, like at all

Whew, gonna hate it when she's on the other side again next cycle.

I mean, she was on the other side during most of Obama's time in office, and she was your run of the mill conservative shill. I found her worthy of Fox News before Trump jumped into the fray.

Those four can be translated to:

1. Dems take control of both houses in Congress while Hillary is elected president.
2. Dems take control of the Senate and Hillary is president.
3. Hillary is elected president and never gets to make a federal judge appointment because of not having the Senate.
4. The Fourth Reich

SmokeMaxX

Well essentially he's saying there's a 75% chance of a Clinton Presidency which isn't too inaccurate. I'm not sure if all three Clinton victories are equally likely though...

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I mean, she was on the other side during most of Obama's time in office, and she was your run of the mill conservative shill. I found her worthy of Fox News before Trump jumped into the fray.

Fo realz. I appreciate her attacking Trumpeters, but let's not act like she is or ever was a formidable Republican commentator. Like all current never-Trump Republicans, she's being graded on a curve.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Twitter and political pundit Nate sucks and is the worst, we should hunt him down and break his hands so he can no longer tweet. Dorky numbers Nate is still OK tho.

Cerium

Shit like this is why I prefer a two party system.

Yeah people who ask for a multiparty system don't really understand what that would look like.

We'd for sure have a Theocratic Evangelical party that would probably be big enough to be part of any right leaning coalition. Typically such parties demand control over the schools. So you could look forward to Mike Huckabee as Secretary of Education.

The white nationalists would probably get their own slice of the pie and who knows how big that party would really be.

And that's really just the beginning.

East Lake

Tiny Trump win isn't that different than other Trump wins though. All Trump wins involve him winning the Senate and House and being able to pass all of Paul Ryan's agenda.
it's scary it's come to that too. people don't realize that in this year (and maybe 2020 too) if a republican wins, they'll likely get the house, senate, and SCOTUS to themselves.

Fat4all

Banned
it seems like what Kaine set out to do was successful.

from what i've seen, Trumps base has been on the defense on immigration, his tax shit and russia non-stop.

so that's good going into the town hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom