• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

sWq0ZX.png

Emarv

Trump tweeting that Broderick video is the GOP's last warning. Get out now. Anybody on the fence, you're still a loser but at least you won't be murdered on live tv.

Cruz, McConnell, etc. you have 10 hours. You can't say you weren't warned.

Cyanity

Banned
So what are the odds that Trump full tilt screams at Hillary at one point during the debate? And then talks about his winning temperament?

HylianTom

Banned
Chuck Todd from Election Night 2012, talking about Trump:
https://youtu.be/7Z8CoRkmYPs?t=542

The money quote around 9:15:
"Sorry, I was just.. I'm uh.. I've got voices in my head and my name's not Donald Trump. Umm.. sorry, y'know what, I couldn't help it - I've really tried to bite my tongue about that individual."

He does not like Trump. One bit.

sazzy

I bet he forgets to bring up Bill Clinton's past at the debate and gets baited fully into attacking the GOP.

Bowdz

Holy fucking SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Hillary botching this Bill attack could really be bad. Hopefully she has something good.

The more I think about it, she needs to slap the shit out of him.

"Donald, those vile words were your own. Attacking more women to try and distract attention from who you are and what your campaign has been about from the beginning isn't something the American people are going to fall for. This is a pattern. When you get in trouble for saying Mexicans are rapists, you attack a US Judge. When you get in trouble for saying we should ban Muslims from entering the US, you attack the Kahns. The Americans see you for who you really are Donald, and trying to attack me based on decades old right-wing conspiracies about my husbands actions that have been disproven time and time again because you go caught admitting to using your celebrity to sexually assault women is not acceptable. And this isn't a one-off. We've heard you call women pigs, we've heard what you said about Megan Kelly. We've heard what you said about Carly Fiorina. We've heard what you said about Rosie Odonnel. We heard you say that your own daughter is a piece of ass. Women across America know who you are Donald. We've all had men in our life with your attitude towards women, we know you well."

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What can Hillary actually say if Trump says she attacked victims to defend Bill?

StoOgE

Also, she needs to bait the fuck out of him. Start naming Republicans who have run away from him in the last 24 hours. Mention Mike Pence cancelled all of his events and repudiated his remarks. Trigger the fuck out of him.

The odds of him calling Hillary a name on national TV are at about 50% in my mind right now.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Is this the year of the bad ass Black women in political media?

Joy Reid
Angele Rye
Heather McGhee
Stephanie Rawlings
Nina Turner

Just off the top of my head.

"Donald, those vile words were your own. Attacking more women to try and distract attention from who you are and what your campaign has been about from the beginning isn't something the American people are going to fall for. This is a pattern. When you get in trouble for saying Mexicans are rapists, you attack a US Judge. When you get in trouble for saying we should ban Muslims from entering the US, you attack the Kahns. The Americans see you for who you really are Donald, and trying to attack me based on decades old right-wing conspiracies about my husbands actions that have been disproven time and time again because you go caught admitting to using your celebrity to sexually assault women is not acceptable. And this isn't a one-off. We've heard you call women pigs, we've heard what you said about Megan Kelly. We've heard what you said about Carly Fiorina. We've heard what you said about Rosie Odonnel. We heard you say that your own daughter is a piece of ass. Women across America know who you are Donald. We've all had men in our life with your attitude towards women, we know you well."
Cut and print it.. that's perfect

Also, she needs to bait the fuck out of him. Start naming Republicans who have run away from him in the last 24 hours. Mention Mike Pence cancelled all of his events and repudiated his remarks. Trigger the fuck out of him.

The odds of him calling Hillary a name on national TV are at about 50% in my mind right now.
Yup.. he's gonna snap at her tonight. he's unhinged right now.. no way he cleans himself up enough to be as functioning as he can be.

Cyanity

Banned

And you just know he's gonna interrupt her during something like this, making himself look worse in the process.

Have they played clips of this yet on news channels?

1l1CGtK.png

DID HE REALLY SAY THIS HOLY SHIT

Zukkoyaki

Is this the year of the bad ass Black women in political media?

Joy Reid
Angele Rye
Heather McGhee
Stephanie Rawlings
Nina Turner

Just off the top of my head.
Black women have been the quiet MVPs of America for awhile now. I've read several articles in the past few months talking about how they're statistically the most reliable voting demographic and such.

sazzy

CNN confirming:

First few questions and followups will be about the tapes

Hillary will get first question

StoOgE

Trump is seriously unhinged right now.

What are the Predictwise odds of Trump dropping the c-word at the debate?

I think we are going to get a lesser curse word out of him. I think crap or shit are most likely. Bitch is next most likely. I think he can reign himself in from going full C word. But I think there is a 50/50 shot of a cuss word. he's clearly mad, he clearly isn't sleeping. She can bait him so fucking hard right now and he will fly off the handle.

Doc Holliday

Is this the long predicted full blown GOP civil war that we have been waiting for??

It's finally happening

Black women have been the quiet MVPs of America for awhile now. I've read several articles in the past few months talking about how they're statistically the most reliable voting demographic and such.

Correct, I was exposed to hardcore politics when I was working for NYC department of Building as a college. The entire department was mostly black women. They made sure to get my ass out to vote lol

Hillary botching this Bill attack could really be bad. Hopefully she has something good.

Part of Broaddrick's claim is that Hillary leaned on her to keep quiet, including personally greeting her and "thanking her for her help" in a manner heavy with implication. If Hillary knows this isn't true--and it's the part of the story that really doesn't smell right to me--then she can answer this pretty straight up and openly. She knows that isn't true and so she can't trust the entire story. It doesn't really conflict with urging people to give women the initial benefit of the doubt in their claims. And all of this wrapped up under "also, you're running against me, not my husband."

Of course, if she DID do all that then it's super shitty of her.

HylianTom

Banned
Any regret I have about casting my primary vote for him is gone. This is a beautiful thing.

And just think - he's taking this fresh attitude into the debate tonight. It's at the top of his mind.

CNN confirming:

How very nice of CNN to give her campaign a heads-up! Sweet!

Boke1879

CNN confirming:

She gets to frame the narrative. Trump is going to bring up Bill right at the start of the debate. This is going to be terrible for him.

Go look at his twitter. Trump is already triggered.

Trump is seriously unhinged right now.

What are the Predictwise odds of Trump dropping the c-word at the debate?

Seriously. I wanna bet on some situations. Trump yells at an audience member. Trump yells at Hillary or Cooper. Trump gets fed up and walks out of the damn place.

DID HE REALLY SAY THIS HOLY SHIT
Yes he did

Is this the long predicted full blown GOP civil war that we have been waiting for??

It's finally happening
I really think it is.. yes.

Any regret I have about casting my primary vote for him is gone. This is a beautiful thing.

And just think - he's taking this fresh attitude into the debate tonight. It's at the top of his mind.

How very nice of CNN to give her campaign a heads-up! Sweet!
Same here Tom.. same here :)

AniHawk

I think we are going to get a lesser curse word out of him. I think crap or shit are most likely. Bitch is next most likely. I think he can reign himself in from going full C word. But I think there is a 50/50 shot of a cuss word. he's clearly mad, he clearly isn't sleeping. She can bait him so fucking hard right now and he will fly off the handle.

i'm just waiting for the inevitable booing that will come as a result of some of his responses tonight.

Doc Holliday

Part of Broaddrick's claim is that Hillary leaned on her to keep quiet, including personally greeting her and "thanking her for her help" in a manner heavy with implication. If Hillary knows this isn't true--and it's the part of the story that really doesn't smell right to me--then she can answer this pretty straight up and openly. She knows that isn't true and so she can't trust the entire story. It doesn't really conflict with urging people to give women the initial benefit of the doubt in their claims. And all of this wrapped up under "also, you're running against me, not my husband."

Of course, if she DID do all that then it's super shitty of her.

That's something straight out of House of cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom