• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The floodgates are about to open from all the people he's groped over the years, and you know it has to be dozens of people who have had been thinking about this their entire lives.

Any of the pre trial stuff wouldn't be out until after the election, but I wouldn't be surprised. I hope he doesn't go after the women/ they get good representation.

Well, if he sues there goes the media cycle for the net week. Stay losing Russia.

Dany

Banned
https://twitter.com/alicemazzy/status/786310513177141248

CumJPSdUEAAm4Kf.jpg

And what does that tell me??

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ana Marie Cox has a good point - if he sues, it opens up all kinds of discovery, including the unaired Apprentice tapes. He doesn't really want to do this.

The question you need to ask is this: do you think he's dumb enough to start a lawsuit where he literally has nothing to gain?

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
This docu is really feel-good. I kind of needed something like this.

Because Trump is an idiot?

Yet Trump and his stupid fucking pundits like Kayleigh said that Hillary needed to confront and apologize to Bill's alleged victims, for her husband! But Trump doesn't have to apologize for shit because he's the one being accused, right? Man, fuck this election.

He's going to call out the media like he always does at his rallies and there's going to be a 'lock them up' chant right back. Ultra disgusting; :(

Boke1879

I'm sure Donald and his campaign anticipated more coming out, but they probably didn't expect it like this. This story will spill into tomorrow and likely the weekend. They got caught flat footed.

steveovig

Someone help me out here as I keep hearing today on conservative radio something about Clinton emails coming out. I heard stuff about black voters and Catholic voters and they intimating that she was criticizing them or something. Is there any bit of truth to these or were they taken out of context?

Debirudog

When a campaign does crazy things, it's a sign that they're losing. Just like what we saw of Bernie's campaign.

but Trump is like a rabid animal that snaps at anything over the slightest things.

This whole week has been about the Pussygate tape with the crowning glory of allegations of sexual assault actually happening. We are winning but Adam is right. This is disgusting.

Loxley

He doesn't have the balls to sue.

Yep. Threatening to sue the NYT strikes me as saber-rattling in an effort to try to deter anyone else from coming forward.

This whole week has been about the Pussygate tape with the crowning glory of allegations of sexual assault actually happening. We are winning but Adam is right. This is disgusting.

We're all going to need to take one giant collective shower when this election is over and done with.

Never going to happen. Trump is going to announce it and then the lawsuit will never be heard from again.

Him vs the NYT will be the dominant story going forward though even if all he does is announce it. It will also keep the tape and all his accusations in the news. He is so damn stupid. This isn't some random person, the NYT isn't afraid of being sued by him. It would be hilarious is Buffett offered to pay the legal fees for anyone Trump sued.

Strimei

Someone help me out here as I keep hearing today on conservative radio something about Clinton emails coming out. I heard stuff about black voters and Catholic voters and they intimating that she was criticizing them or something. Is there any bit of truth to these or were they taken out of context?

I may have missed something but I haven't heard of anything new. There have been rumblings of stuff like this for a week at least, though, and I don't really give it much mind.

The question you need to ask is this: do you think he's dumb enough to start a lawsuit where he literally has nothing to gain?
To protect his ego when it's harmed.. yes.

I'd love to know how stupid the other timelines can get
I don't think any mere mortal should know or could handle that information. Certainly not I.

He doesn't have the balls to sue.
He sues people all the time and it's not about balls.. it's about his image. They poked a hole in his self-image and his narcissism will cause him to react in irrational ways.

It's the one thing that's a constant for him.. his ego.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ben Jacobs
Ben Jacobs‏ @Bencjacobs

Hannity is now accusing NBC of deliberately trying to damage Trump through a Law and Order episode

LOL

Yep. Threatening to sue the NYT strikes me as saber-rattling in an effort to try to deter anyone else from coming forward.
Do you know who we're dealing with? This is the Mr. Litigious. He promised to sue them in the call when they interviewed him for the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom