• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

Props to Anderson for pushing Donald with: "Have you ever done those things?"

He pressed him three times, because he knew there was no way anyone was ever again going to get a chance to push Donald again on precisely this specific question.

And every woman who Donald had assaulted heard him say "No I have not" probably leapt to their phones/computers to contact journalists.

kevin1025

Banned
The way CNN is covering this, and reading other stuff and seeing the tweets...

This could, COULD, become another Tapegate and negate any Bill attacks.

Props to Anderson for pushing Donald with: "Have you ever done those things?"

He pressed him three times, because he knew there was no way anyone was ever again going to get a chance to push Donald again on precisely this specific question.

And every woman who Donald had assaulted heard him say "No I have not" probably leapt to their phones/computers to contact journalists.

Yep, there were a lot of people whining in social media about how Cooper was only being an asshole, but that was the most important thing asked of him this cycle.

I can't believe what Hilary has had to deal with. Having to attain the highest office possible vs 3 sexual predators leading the Trump campaign.

Ana Marie Cox has a good point - if he sues, it opens up all kinds of discovery, including the unaired Apprentice tapes. He doesn't really want to do this.

cP0F1G3.png

Cyanity

Banned
LVzBYVp.png

ABC News Politics ‏@ABCPolitics 5m5 minutes ago

JUST IN: Trump drafting lawsuit against NYT for defamation after report alleging sexual misconduct, 3 senior level sources confirm to @ABC

lolololol This will end well

You sniff your own s**t long enough, it's liable to start smelling like roses.

Vestal

I feel so disgusted that this is what it has come to.. Will we ever have an election again about the issues? Where we actually speak about issues and contrast policies.

What the fuck is this.. I mean seriously. I have two daughters, and I fear for what the future holds in regards to political language and behavior.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I feel so disgusted that this is what it has come to.. Will we ever have an election again about the issues? Where we actually speak about issues and contrast policies.

What the fuck is this.. I mean seriously. I have two daughters, and I fear for what the future holds in regards to political language and behavior.
It can't possibly get worse than this

Even if he wins, it's not going to make him President. So why is he worried about this now, a month before election. One can just assume he has seen the writing on the wall, but is too proud to accept it openly.

JUST IN: Trump drafting lawsuit against NYT for defamation after report alleging sexual misconduct, 3 senior level sources confirm to @ABC

Yes, we will. This is all Trump. Let it go. Once he loses, it'll be a long time before this happens again.

sazzy

Yep, there were a lot of people whining in social media about how Cooper was only being an asshole, but that was the most important thing asked of him this cycle.

I can't believe what Hilary has had to deal with. Having to attain the highest office possible vs 3 sexual predators leading the Trump campaign.

Yep.

With every claim that comes out now, they play the clip of Donald saying "No I have not".

Brilliant.

Diablos

Clinton and Podesta are once again saying that the scorched earth Trump campaign is gonna turn off voters. They keep saying that. They must be really worried

HylianTom

Banned
This feels like a coordinated assault.

He's going to be off balance until nov 8th.

Yup. It all came out within one tight window of time. Just too good to be a coincidence.

I wonder if Team Clinton has enough of this material to do a drip drip drip every few days.

==

Meanwhile..

ABC's John Santucci confirms:
3 senior level sources confirm to ABC - Trump is drafting a lawsuit against the New York Times for defamation. 1 source tells me "it's war"

It can't possibly get worse than this

We keep saying this but every day we scrape the bottom even harder. A presidential candidate literally is threatening to jail his opponent when he wins and also try and dismantle the justice system. It's like if Nixon ran on Watergate as a platform and people cheered.

Vestal

Yup. It all came out within one tight window of time. Just too good to be a coincidence.

I wonder if Team Clinton has enough of this material to do a drip drip drip every few days.

CNN just talked about this... Being that the trigger was the video, then his rebuttal and actions at the debate..

Boke1879

Clinton and Podesta are once again saying that the scorched earth Trump campaign is gonna turn off voters. They keep saying that. They must be really worried

Quite frankly I think that's just an angle they can use to tell people not to be complacent and still get out and vote. Because that IS Trump's strategy right now.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Focus groups showed they do not care about Bill Clinton's infidelities.

sazzy

Or, they are simply sounding the alarm and exposing the Trump campaign strategy so that people DON'T fall into that trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom