• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsAPjvK.gif

royalan

B-but the emails!

At this point the emails could reveal that Hillary plotted years earlier to rig the primary against Bernie Sanders, with the help of Benadict G Hazi, who she then killed right before emailing secret American intelligence to Saudi Arabia, after which she then went on vacation to Panama with her lover Huma, where together they have raised several adopted children from Honduras secretly for years.

And it wouldn't steal this news cycle from Trump.

Teggy

I don't know how this plays out. Or if his family had an idea of all of this, but quite frankly. This is how you lose your family.

It's interesting that a bunch of this stuff is from mid-to-late 2005 right after he got married. Maybe a coincidence and more recent things will come out.

Boke1879

I'm not even enjoying the schadenfreude anymore. Now I'm just sad. And angry. And disgusted.

Yea. I just don't know what the fuck Cruz or Jeb were doing not to vet the fuck out of Trump to see what shit he had in his closet.

I have no idea how the RNC didn't do it before making him their nominee.

I am sad that this is what it's come to, but this is Trumps own doing.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'm not saying this to be funny.

Can you imagine Hillary having to sit across from him at the last debate answering questions about the national debt?

Man, I was on jobsite all day and out of the office. I missed all of this stuff and had about two hours of reading this thread and links to catch up. The hits just keep coming.

Is it possible that the People reporter is Burnett's friend? I understand why she won't come forward. This People report should be the end as this is an actual reporter.

Dierce

Yea. I just don't know what the fuck Cruz or Jeb were doing not to vet the fuck out of Trump to see what shit he had in his closet.

But can we be sure it would have made a difference during the republican primaries?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
October 12th. 27 days left.

There is STILL worse.

Boke1879

But can we be sure it would have made a difference during the republican primaries?

Don't know. But still how the fuck does the RNC not vet him. They literally didn't see this coming.

Also methinks, Paul Ryan, Priebus, the RNC and some GOP leaders are on for another conference call very soon.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
I tune in to see more Trump allegations along with the news that Trump is about to sue media outlets?

Whew, October has been a hell of a month.

Loxley

I'm not even enjoying the schadenfreude anymore. Now I'm just sad. And angry. And disgusted.

Right there with you. This is utterly fucking disgusting.

It'll be so damn poetic when this scumbag is defeated in the GE by a woman.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't vet him much at all. Like many people, they probably figured he would fizzle out so he wasn't worth the trouble.

Owzers

Mine was just talk, Bill's was action.

Hillary went after these women.

Sooooooo we are well past being in the bizarro world, it's just the media is better at swatting back.

sphagnum

Banned
I mean, Kylo Ren is basically an alt-right neo-fascist.

It's just that he is more similar to the European far-right than Trump.

Trump is kind of weird in that he's so old compared to young fascists in Sweden, Austria, Denmark, etc.

If there's one thing the new canon Star Wars is missing, it's an evil business tycoon.

Ryan telling donors he didn't intend to pick a fight with Trump - was trying to emphasize need to protect House

Get your fucking spine back and (politically) die on your feet, not your knees.

This fucking loser needs to be in the history books for being the biggest loser in American history.

Aaron Burr and Benedict Arnold and Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee and that dumbfuck Paul Ryan.

https://twitter.com/politicoalex/status/786379306997919745

kevin1025

Banned
It's fairly ironic that Trump was someone who crapped on Obama for tipping his hand over leaving Iraq, when Trump did it with these women and it came back to bite him in the ass.

They didn't take Trump or the primary seriously enough. It was a pathetic effort from all of them.

Crayons

Banned
I can't find the post with what happened with the Trump campaign in the past 24 hours. Can someone link me? I need the receipts

The news outside of a quick MSNBC bit hasn't even picked up on the People story. I can't wait to watch the republican party die on the hill of the epitome of every thing they have stood for decades. I feel bad for the people reporter. The trump people are going to go after her hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom