• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
THat people story is unreal. I had to force myself to finish reading it-it was just so sad and outrageous that kind of thing could happen to someone just doing their joib. It's one of the best written first person stories about sexual assault that I've ever read.

johnsmith

remember me
No word on whether Trump has tried dating them

0yYEXRv.png

Boke1879

The news outside of a quick MSNBC bit hasn't even picked up on the People story. I can't wait to watch the republican party die on the hill of the epitome of every thing they have stood for decades.

Honestly. Tomorrow is when all of this shit when start to hit the fan. It's about to be on all the daytime shows. The View, night time news and then the late nights shows. You think this is big now? Wait until tomorrow.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Honestly. Tomorrow is when all of this shit when start to hit the fan. It's about to be on all the daytime shows. The View, night time news and then the late nights shows. You think this is big now? Wait until tomorrow.

God I wish I could stay home and watch the shitshow all day tomorrow. Fuck work.

Loxley

Ohhhh to be a fly on the wall in the closed-door DEFCON 1 meetings the GOP leadership are going to be having over the next few days.

Blader

Get your fucking spine back and (politically) die on your feet, not your knees.

This fucking loser needs to be in the history books for being the biggest loser in American history.

Aaron Burr and Benedict Arnold and Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee and that dumbfuck Paul Ryan.

https://twitter.com/politicoalex/status/786379306997919745

As said on Keepin It 1600 today, Ryan just needs to shut the fuck up already. Pick a side and stay there.

teiresias

@costareports 58m58 minutes ago
As rest of the party watches the unfolding scene with unease, PRIEBUS is talking with Trump tonight. "Shares Trump's outrage" per one source

Priebus be sweating.

Disgusting. This entire party deserves to be relegated to the dust heap of history and its supporters and those espousing the alt-right beliefs fueling its current trajectory maligned and marginalized.

HylianTom

Banned
I am disgusted by this.. but I can't say I'm done with schadenfreude. The GOP and its deplorable base is getting every damn bit of shit that they've had coming to them.

Teggy

The People one is going to be interesting because it is clear that Melania knew her fairly well and wanted to know why she stopped socializing with them - she will remember this.

DMczaf

I just have to say that Hillary ad with the girls looking in the mirror while Trump speaks about women is pretty damn powerful.

Toxi

Banned
Ryan telling donors he didn't intend to pick a fight with Trump - was trying to emphasize need to protect House

This fucking loser needs to be in the history books for being the biggest loser in American history.

Aaron Burr and Benedict Arnold and Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee and that dumbfuck Paul Ryan.

Paul Ryan is so pathetic he makes Jeb! Bush feel confident.

Joe

Do Trump surrogates view themselves as verbal-judo experts? Because all I'm seeing and hearing is low-level shit shoveling.

Brian Selter on CNN said he got a text from a Trump aide saying that the women bring these allegations better "lawyer" up.

He is fucking stupid. He's going after the women. In the tail end of his presidential run. WOW
O
Now.. suing the times is really really fucking stupid..

Times this by 100 and that's how stupid this is.. he's gonna be down to one woman voter at this rate.. Jesus

I agree.. pick a stream Paul.. in fact I would say it's too late you moron.. now you get nothing and lose potentially everything.

Idiot.

Sadsic

Big bump for Hillary and the Democrats in all polls ive seen post-debate... some stuff coming out in the next few days looks immaculate

Paskil

Damn youse undependable PoliGAF.

Alec MacGillis @AlecMacGillis

So if you endorsed Trump, then un-endorsed him over the video, then re-endorsed him, can you un-endorse again? Asking for a political party.

Ecotic

Trump both needs more time left on the clock and less time. There's still plenty of time for 2 dozen women to come forward before election day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom