• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD NATE IS GIVING A SERMONG

@Nate_Cohn
If I rated states like Cook/Rothenberg/Crystal Ball, it might look something like this tonight. Weird moment in race.

Cun2v2BXEAArYWz.jpg

‏@Nate_Cohn
@jbarro MS should have been 'likely' not safe, but I do think there's an argument for NE > KS

Trump hired a Muslim Mexican undocumented immigrant.

Oh Jesus lol

I honestly don't know waht could surprise me at this point. There's been word of him having committing pretty much every offense one can do to another human being sans murder, but even if we get that, that wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah I suppose that wouldn't surprise me at this point either. How does a person run for president with all of this baggage though. Surely he knew this would all come out.

kess

Funny how people were saying how Conway was too smart for this, she should get out while she still can last Friday. One short week and I think her reputation is cooked forever, now.

kevin1025

Banned
Funny how people were saying how Conway was too smart for this, she should get out while she still can last Friday. One short week and I think her reputation is cooked forever, now.

I'm sure someone will take pity on her in 2019 and offer her an intern position.

Alcander

Mark Halperin will definitely say that, you know, honestly this isn't as bad as it sounds in the media and that there is plenty of time to get back on track.
Marks been pretty down on trump lately. A few days ago he said the election was over barring any major surprise

Bowdz

If the establishment takes back control of the party after the election, nobody who was remotely associated with Trump will have a job in politics again.

Loxley

Trump has gone full Breitbart.

He's going to be even less coherent than normal at the final debate. "Mr. Trump, we would be remiss if we did not discuss the recent allegations against y-" "CROOKED BENGHAZI WALLS!" "JAILED MUSLIM EMAILS!" "FAT MEXICAN BILL!"

Amir0x

Banned
So uh... wow.

These stories are never going to stop coming now. Every fucking paper and news outlet in the country is in feeding frenzy. I have a friend works in the news, saying this atmosphere is comparable to when news of Osama bin laden raid started leaking.

No one wants to miss the next scoop. Feelings it is like low hanging fruit, just stories dropping everywhere. She has heard rumours of dozens more insane stories dropping in the next week.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Honestly I think this is all far too scary to enjoy it. Was it like this living through the civil rights movement, Vietnam, Watergate?

So uh... wow.

These stories are never going to stop coming now. Every fucking paper and news outlet in the country is in feeding frenzy. I have a friend works in the news, saying this atmosphere is comparable to when news of Osama bin laden raid started leaking.

No one wants to miss the next scoop. Feelings it is like low hanging fruit, just stories dropping everywhere. She has heard rumours of dozens more insane stories dropping in the next week.

It makes me think what an insane world it is that he is running against the first major female candidate in history with all this exploding. If someone made it up, you wouldn't believe it.

Slayven

So Trump is fighting Clinton, Paul Ryan/GOP, His accusers, and now the media.

It is late but I sure there is a saying about fighting a war on too many fronts.

kevin1025

Banned
This Kasowitz lawyer that wrote to the Times is mostly a banking and finance litigator, from what I can find. Are they trying for an angle of Trump losing money off this, or is he the only lawyer that would return their call?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The forum is wayyyy too bright for this dark fucked up news.

Edit: Yay, it's fixed!
Might have to toggle the theme setting to reset it.

Just watched Corey reair on Don Lemon. Every time he talks and then a segment ends he ALWAYS ALWAYS looks like he's going to rip off his mic and storm off afterwards.

Bowdz

So Trump is fighting Clinton, Paul Ryan/GOP, His accusers, and now the media.

It is late but I sure there is a saying about fighting a war on too many fronts.

Despite that Costa tweet, I refuse to believe Trump will go after the women in this case (who am I kidding, of course he will). He will be undermining his ONLY argument that remotely links Hillary to Bill's past transgressions. If he goes after the accusers, the response from every Clinton surrogate to attacks about Hillary viciously attacking the women victims needs to be "Just like your boss is".

Slayven

This Kasowitz lawyer that wrote to the Times is mostly a banking and finance litigator, from what I can find. Are they trying for an angle of Trump losing money off this, or is he the only lawyer that would return their call?

Porbably the only one that would pick up the phone at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom